SHANGHAI, Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Labbrand's innovative brand solutions were honored again at Transform Magazine's annual Asia Pacific Award Ceremony. This time around, Labbrand received five major awards with focuses on brand architecture, brand strategy, visual identity, brand implementation and more.
The awards include:
- GOLD award in the Best Implementation of a Brand Development Project category, for its work with Melia Hotels International.
- GOLD award in the Best Visual Identity from the Travel & Leisure Sector category, for its work with NEQTA Hotels (Fairmont Hotels & Golden Land Group).
- SILVER award in the Best Strategic/ Creative Development of a New Brand category, for its work with NEQTA Hotels (Fairmont Hotels & Golden Land Group).
- BRONZE award in the Best Creative Strategy category, for its work with Melia Hotels International.
- HIGHLY COMMENDED in the Best Brand Architecture Solution category, for its work with Impulse.
"We are very excited to be recognized by the Transform Awards Asia-Pacific," said Denise Sabet, GM of Labbrand. She is confident that the recognition strengthens Labbrand's belief in collaboration. "For our teams at Labbrand, collaboration is not just about great communication. It is built systematically into our brand consulting projects and corporate programs, realized through a combination of process, brand-led strategic thinking, and commitment to our vision."
The first annual Transform Awards was hosted six years ago to serve as a benchmark for best practices in branding. As the only global award to cover rebranding and brand development, Transform has carved out a reputation for identifying best practices from a holistic perspective, and the awards are an opportunity for companies around the world to benchmark their work and processes. Transform hosts ceremonies annually in Europe, the MENA region, North America, and Asia Pacific.
But while categories for awards are diverse - focusing on strategy, execution, content, and evaluation - agencies need not be limited to one category. Last year, Labbrand received four awards for work with brand architecture, visual identity, packaging, and strategic/ creative development; this year, its diversity in recognition was intensified.
"Brands are vital to steer our client companies to a common and meaningful goal," said Vladimir Djurovic, CEO and Founder of Labbrand. "Brand-led actions need to be delivered by every single employee of a company to enable excellence and sustainable performance. This is why branding is now so important and multifaceted. It needs to be insightful, intuitive, experiential, inspiring and transformative!"
Labbrand is a leading China-originated global brand consultancy, working collaboratively with consumers & corporations to build and strengthen brands through culturally relevant actions. To achieve success and brand innovations, Labbrand seamlessly coordinates research, strategic decisions, and creative implementation.