NEW YORK, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The laboratory centrifuges market is expected to reach USD 1.74 billion by 2020 from USD 1.53 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2015 to 2020. The market is categorized on the basis of product type, rotor design, intended use, application, end user, and region. The product type segment is further segmented into equipment and accessories. The equipment market segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Factors such as increasing prevalence and incidence of diseases, growth in the research activities in the area of life sciences and biotechnology, and technological advancements are enabling this market to witness growth. Another major factor driving market growth is the greater emphasis laid on new product launches by market players. For instance, in January 2015, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences (a part of Beckman Coulter Inc.) launched the Avanti JXN-30 under its Avanti High-performance centrifuges segment. This expanded its centrifuges portfolio.
Asia is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the laboratory centrifuges market. Growth in this market can be attributed to the increased focus of companies on the emerging markets and increasing outsourcing of clinical trials to contract research organizations.
Apart from a complete geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that includes growth strategies implemented by various market players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles cover basic views on the key players in the laboratory centrifuges market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the laboratory centrifuges market. The report analyzes this market by product type, rotor design, intended use, application, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the laboratory centrifuges market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the laboratory centrifuges market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets. The report analyzes the market for various laboratory centrifuges across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the laboratory centrifuges market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03776264-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/laboratory-centrifuge-market-by-product-accessories-rotor-design-intended-use-application--end-user---global-forecast-to-2020-300303262.html