LONDON, Aug. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global laboratory freezers market is projected to reach USD 3.76 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The growth in this market is majorly driven by the increasing number of organ transplant procedures and rising demand for blood & blood components across the globe.
In this report, the laboratory freezers market is segmented by product type, end user, and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into freezers, refrigerators, and cryopreservation systems. In 2015, the freezers segment accounted for the largest share of the laboratory freezers market. However, the cryopreservation systems segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, primarily due to the increasing use of cryopreservation techniques and equipment for long-term storage of biological samples, cryopreserved cell lines, and laboratory samples.
In 2015, North America commanded the largest share of the laboratory freezers market, followed by Europe. The U.S. is a prime market for laboratory freezers due to the high healthcare expenditure in the country, presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, and increasing R&D activities in life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. In the coming years, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness higher growth as compared to developed markets across North America and Europe, due to the growing focus of manufacturers on APAC countries; market players are undertaking various strategic developments to leverage the untapped growth potential in this region and increase their shares in the APAC laboratory freezers industry.
Major players in the laboratory freezers market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Haier Biomedical (China), Eppendorf AG (Germany), Helmer Scientific (U.S.), VWR Corporation (U.S.), ARCTIKO A/S (Europe), Biomedical Solutions Inc. (U.S.), EVERmed S.R.L. (Italy), Philipp Kirsch GmbH (Germany), and Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd. (Japan).
Reasons to Buy the Report
This report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for reaping greater market shares.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players operating in the laboratory freezers market. The report analyzes the laboratory freezers market by product type across all regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, R&D activities, and new product launches in the laboratory freezers market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets based on product and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the laboratory freezers market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the laboratory freezers market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3984712/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/laboratory-freezers-market-by-product--by-end-user---global-forecast-to-2021-300307178.html