NEW YORK, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DelveInsight's, "LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists-Pipeline Insights, 2016", report provides comprehensive insight and understanding for all the pipeline drugs that fall under LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists. With the emerging immune-oncology therapeutic strategy for T-cell-mediated diseases, companies are focusing on the development of immune-check inhibitors like Lag-3, OX-40 and TIM-3 inhibitors which gained importance in recent years.
Report highlights that majorly development is seen for Lag-3 antagonist, with the lead drug of Prima BioMed in Phase II stage of development. In case of OX-40 agonists close to 4 drugs are in Phase I stage of development with AstraZeneca having its 2 drug candidates in Phase I. Majorly drug candidates are seen in early stages of development for LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists.
The Report gives insights on 33+ products with 20+ different technologies. The Report also provides LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists related therapeutic assessments by molecule type, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products.
-DelveInsight's report provides a LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists Landscape across the globe
-The report provides drug profiles which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, technology, development partner and chemical information
-Coverage of the LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
-The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists and also provide company profiling
-Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
-Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Reason to Buy
- Complete Pipeline intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists
- Identify different type of technologies involved in the development of the therapeutics.
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Track your competitors and develop strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding LAG-3 Antagonists, TIM-3 Antagonists & OX40 Agonists pipeline in-depth
- Understand the market and choose right partners for in-licensing and out licensing for your valuable assets
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03664429-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lag-3-antagonists-tim-3-antagonists--ox40-agonists-pipeline-insights-2016-300250283.html