Land Rover Joins 2013 Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup as Official Team Partner
U.S. Hosts Annual Fundraising Event for First Time
MAHWAH, N.J., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Land Rover North America, the leader in world-class sport utility vehicles, announced today that they will join Sentebale as the Official Team Sponsor of the 2013 Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup taking place on May 15 in the U.S. for the first time, at the Greenwich Polo Club. The highly-anticipated annual polo fundraising match, which raises awareness and support for the improved healthcare and education of the children of Lesotho, Africa, will host Prince Harry, playing for the Sentebale Land Rover team, against Nacho Figueras, playing for the St. Regis team.
As the Official Sentebale Team Sponsor, the Land Rover logo will proudly adorn the uniforms of the Sentebale Land Rover team. Additionally, Land Rover will feature several of its models, including the all-new 2014 Range Rover Sport, the 2013 Range Rover and the 2013 Range Rover Evoque, during the 2013 Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup taking place at the Greenwich Polo Club. Throughout the day, guests will have the opportunity to interact with the new vehicles.
"Land Rover has a history of supporting this event and is honored to continue its partnership with the 2013 Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup in an effort to raise resources for those in need," said Kim McCullough, Brand Vice President, Land Rover North America. "We look forward to an exciting match and are delighted to be associated with such a worthwhile cause."
Information about Land Rover North America products is available to consumers at www.landroverusa.com
About Land Rover
Land Rover, the British maker of Land Rover and Range Rover sport utility vehicles, is renowned for providing its' clientele with some of the most luxurious and capable vehicles in the world. Every Land Rover product is equally at home both on and off road, and in any setting; be it in the heart of the city, or traversing the countryside. Today's Land Rover lineup includes the legendary Defender, LR2 (Freelander 2), LR4 (Discovery 4), Range Rover Sport, Range Rover and Range Rover Evoque. Land Rover designs, engineers, and manufactures their vehicles in the United Kingdom. Land Rover is fully engaged with sustainability initiatives and social concerns with continuous involvement in environmental and community programs. For more information visit the official Land Rover website at http://www.landroverusa.com.
About Jaguar Land Rover
- Jaguar Land Rover is the UK's largest automotive manufacturing business built around two iconic British car brands with a rich heritage and powerful consumer appeal and loyalty. Additionally, Jaguar Land Rover is at the centre of the UK automotive industry's drive to deliver technical innovation in all areas of vehicle development.
- As the UK's largest automotive employer, JLR has a world class team of nearly 25,000 people.
- In the 2011/12 fiscal year, JLR achieved record profits of £1.5 billion, an increase of £392m when compared to the previous year.
- Jaguar Land Rover is the largest investor in automotive R&D and engineering in the UK.
- Jaguar Land Rover has two state of the art engineering and design facilities and three advanced manufacturing plants in the UK.
- Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey in the United States, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has offices across the USA and Canada and is represented by more than 330 retail outlets.
SOURCE Land Rover
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.