NEW YORK, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The land seismic equipment and acquisition markets are important to follow as spending and trends within these markets indicate future locations for drilling and resource exploitation. The oil price collapse has caused a sharp decline in land seismic acquisition contract awards and CAPEX on equipment. Visiongain expects spending to recover gradually in line with the anticipated oil price recovery, with other drivers and restraints varying regionally and by equipment type. Increasing energy demand in developing economies and growing interest in shale resource development are also important drivers for land seismic acquisition.
Through extensive research and discussions with experts in the industry, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the land acquisition market over the coming decade. Visiongain has calculated that the global land seismic equipment and acquisition markets will reach a value of $450m and $1,959m respectively in 2016.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for land seismic acquisition in different regions across the world?
- How are the land seismic acquisition and equipment markets changing and what are the main drivers and restraints for this change?
- What are the prospects for the different types of land seismic equipment over the next decade?
- How does the price of oil affect the land seismic equipment and acquisition markets?
- Which locations are the focus of land seismic acquisition activity and how will this evolve going forward?
How will you benefit from this report?
- Over 180 pages of analysis, including 120 tables and figures, which provide the perfect accompaniment to high-end business presentations.
- Details on CAPEX spending on data acquisition across 7 regional markets and on five different equipment types.
- Analysis of over 40 companies and their role in the land seismic market including land seismic acquisition companies, equipment manufacturers and equipment leasing companies.
- In-depth interview with an industry expert, providing exclusive in-sights into the land seismic market to energy developments across the world.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides CAPEX forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, of seven regions for land seismic acquisition:
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- South America
2. The report provides CAPEX forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, of the global land seismic equipment market and five submarkets:
- Land Seismic Sensors Equipment
- Land Seismic Source Equipment
- Cable Based Acquisition Systems
- Wireless Acquisition Systems
- Other Land Seismic Equipment
3. Analysis profiling the leading companies in the global land seismic acquisition market with detailed information on services provided by more than 40 companies
4. Extensive analysis and discussion on oil price dynamics and how they affect the land seismic acquisition and equipment markets
5. The analysis is also underpinned by exclusive interviews with leading experts with a full interview transcript from OPAC BARATA's Co-Founder and Technical & Marketing Director included in the report
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the land seismic equipment or acquisition markets
- Business development managers
- Project and site managers
- Government agencies
- Environmental Engineers/Technicians
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the global land seismic sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Land Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Markets 2016-2026 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03473924-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/land-seismic-equipment--acquisition-markets-2016-2026-companies-analysis--forecast-capex-on-sensors-sources-cable-based--wireless-acquisition-systems--regional-survey-spending-300240685.html