LANDesk Announces Continued Momentum of Industry Leading Partner Program
SALT LAKE CITY, Mar. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the enterprise IT model continues to adapt and evolve, purchasing models are shifting as well, and IT executives are now leveraging more means of obtaining enterprise computing needs than ever before. In order to further advance the next generation of IT purchasing and further service current and potential customers, LANDesk Software, a global leader in systems lifecycle management, endpoint security and IT service management, today announced a continued focus on growing and improving the company's industry-leading partner program.
In order to service its vast network of nearly 4,000 customers worldwide, LANDesk currently has 350 partners, making LANDesk products and services available across six continents. This certified channel network has enabled LANDesk to achieve unprecedented value for its customers – with an average payback period of 5.1 months and a Return on Investment of 698 percent over three years, as reported by IDC.
"Growth, profitability and opportunity are at the heart of our partnering success," said Mike Hall , senior vice president of sales and marketing, LANDesk Software. "We are passionate about integrating our partner program into the fabric of our business and attribute our leadership in systems lifecycle management, endpoint security and IT service management to our strong commitment to our channel."
Customers ranging from small and medium-sized businesses to global enterprises are serviced by LANDesk's focused partner network. In order to meet this broad range of customers, LANDesk has custom tailored a multidimensional sourcing model, so that customers are provided with the partner best suited for their business needs. Specifically, LANDesk partners are grouped into four major segments:
- Alliance Partners: The LANDesk Solution Alliance consists of a select number of strategic partners with unique technology and service capabilities that integrate seamlessly with LANDesk solutions. Alliance Partners include Credant, Intel Kaspersky Lab, Lenovo and VMWare.
- Expert Solution Providers: The LANDesk Expert Solution Provider community is comprised of highly skilled systems integrators and value-added resellers/systems integrators with the expertise and experience to architect, implement and optimize LANDesk solutions.
- Managed Service Providers: LANDesk Managed Service Providers deliver LANDesk solutions on a subscription or services basis designed to offer maximum flexibility and scalability for IT decision makers. Managed Service Providers include Allied Digital, En Pointe Technologies, Cognizant, Wipro and Radiant Systems.
- National Service Providers: LANDesk National Service Providers are made up of national distributors that sell or resell LANDesk products to hundreds of thousands of their own customers and provide deployment services through LANDesk Expert Solution Providers. National Service Providers include CDW, SHI, Insight and Arrow ECS.
"En Pointe Technologies enjoys a strong relationship with LANDesk through its ESP channel program and we are a Platinum partner in the U.S.," said Michael Rapp , SVP, Sales, Marketing & Service, En Pointe Technologies. "We work closely with LANDesk in business development activities, including identifying new markets and developing a marketing strategy and running co-funded marketing activities. A key reason for En Pointe achieving the success it has had, is because of LANDesk's market leadership."
Additional Partner Program Benefits Include:
- Assurance of industry leading products: LANDesk's products are continually recognized by leading industry analyst firms and have received numerous awards
- Extensive training and certification programs for both technical and sales professionals, delivered face-to-face or online
- LANDesk Partner Portal: enables partners to register and manage their opportunities; organize all program policies, as well as program benefits; access all partner-related communications, partner available marketing campaigns, solution literature and training schedules
- Opportunity margins increase as partners build out LANDesk-focused teams
- Customer and channel account management support
- Not-For-Resale software
With this level of service and support from LANDesk, partners can be assured that they are enhancing their business models, while also providing customers with the highly valuable tools they need to make their businesses succeed, regardless of their size, industry or location. To learn more about LANDesk's partner program, visit www.landesk.com/partners.
About LANDesk Software
LANDesk Software is a leading provider of systems lifecycle management, endpoint security, and IT service management solutions for desktops, servers and mobile devices across the enterprise. LANDesk enables IT to deliver business value by gaining control of end-user computing with a single console, light infrastructure, and ITIL solutions that deliver significant ROI for thousands of customers worldwide. LANDesk is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with offices located in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, and can be found at www.landesk.com.
Copyright © 2012, LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. LANDesk and its logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of LANDesk Software, Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Other brands and names may be claimed as the property of others.
SOURCE LANDesk Software
More by this Source
LANDesk Named a "Leader" in Client Management Tools Magic Quadrant
Apr 24, 2013, 09:00 ET
LANDesk Acquires VMware Protect Product Family
Apr 09, 2013, 09:05 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.