DODGEVILLE, Wis., Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lands' End experience has arrived in SoHo. Lands' End is delighted to announce the opening of the company's artfully designed pop-up shop in New York City. The shop's two-floor location on Broadway will have 8,000 square feet of men's, women's and kids' apparel, footwear and accessories from the fall, holiday and winter collections, as well as the brand's latest collections, Canvas by Lands' End™ and Lands' End Sport, along with a variety of personalization services and experiences. The store will fit into the famously artistic neighborhood, where Lands' End will showcase the company's masterful art form of continuously providing quality, value and legendary service to customers.
"Lands' End's latest retail initiative brings our family of brands together to offer a new shopping experience to our loyal customers who know us for our customer service, quality and timeless style," said Federica Marchionni, CEO, Lands' End. "In addition, we welcome new generations of fans to discover Lands' End firsthand and see our array of new favorites, including Canvas by Lands' End and Lands' End Sport."
The store will prominently feature the brand's most recent introductions; Canvas by Lands' End and Lands' End Sport. Lands' End Kids and Home products will be available shortly after the store's opening. In time for the holiday season, a Gift Shop will be introduced and located at the front of the store featuring a thoughtful, curated collection of gifts for everyone on the holiday list.
Customers visiting the Lands' End store will also have the opportunity to shop, indulge and relax in the following experiences:
- Women's Cashmere Bar – The softest bar in town, the Lands' End Women's Cashmere Bar features a variety of colors and styles of the popular sweaters ranging from cardis to crewnecks and made of 100 percent Inner Mongolian cashmere – the longest, softest fibers.
- Men's Haberdashery Shop - Lands' End is known for high-quality, stylish men's tailored apparel and the Men's Haberdashery Shop will not disappoint visitors in SoHo. Complete with a billiards table for customer enjoyment, men can discover dapper items ranging from sport coats and tailored pants to buttondowns that can even be monogrammed on-site.
- On-Site Personalization Shop –Personalization can be added to almost everything sold in-store, from monogramming totes and sweaters to adding embroidery to fleece throws or gloves. The shop will even feature on-site heat stamping for leather items including gloves, belts and handbags.
- Sweets, Treats & Hot Cocoa – Shoppers can take a break and enjoy a variety of sweet treats and hot cocoa while relaxing in a variety of seating throughout the store.
- Social Gathering Space – Store visitors can take a seat and refresh and even recharge electronics at the electronic charging station as well as take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the store.
Lands' End SoHo Store/Pop-Up Shop
September 8, 2016 -- February 15, 2017
New York, NY
10am to 8pm Monday through Saturday
11am to 7pm on Sundays
ABOUT LANDS' END
Lands' End, Inc. (NASDAQ: LE) is a leading multi-channel retailer of clothing, accessories, footwear and home products. We offer products through catalogs, online at www.landsend.com, www.canvasbylandsend.com and affiliated specialty and international websites, and through retail locations, primarily at Lands' End Shops at Sears® and standalone Lands' End Inlet® Stores. We are a trusted American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service and real value, and seek to deliver timeless style for men, women, kids and the home.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lands-end-opens-pop-up-shop-in-new-york-citys-soho-neighborhood-300326168.html
SOURCE Lands' End, Inc.