DUBLIN, February 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnpd57/language) has announced the addition of a new report "Language Translation Software: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts to 2019" to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Language Translation Software: Markets Reach $123.1 Billion By 2019
The "Language Translation Software" study has 437 pages, 122 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve continuing growth as the language translation software systems are put in place to support mobile end point information collections that are localized.
Language translation software market driving forces are related to the Internet usefulness to people in every locality. Smart phones are the latest market driver for software language translation. Every enterprise has to make its web sites user friendly in every locality in which it has a market.
Globally integrated enterprises generally have a presence in from 80 to 170 countries. Localization is equivalent to translation. People then access these web sites and buy from the sites using their smart phones. The Samsung Galaxy S IV can translate several languages in real time. It has the ability to translate off a piece of paper from the camera.
Cloud business solutions, social media, and platform systems of engagement represent major IT market shifts. The lines of business are taking over from the IT departments. Systems of engagement leverage the apps market segment that is defined by the line of business more often than by IT. A key cloud computing segment relates to development of apps for every industry. Visual feature and discovery decision tablets permit decision making. Visual decision making components can be exported.
Language translation is used in big data to mine the social media information for comments about products and companies. This data can be used for marketing decision making. Language translation is needed to achieve use of discovery features
A trapped decision discovery feature is not too useful. What the systems of engagement seek to do is to capture institutional knowledge, social media knowledge and make it accessible to a broader group of people. Solutions are global. They are based on language translation that makes apps useful globally.
Apps have support for mobile devices. Cloud providers are able to develop custom mobile applications that include toolkits and accelerated systems with common functions that are part of process delivery. Buttons, cameras, geo specific features are available in the apps. It is possible to build composite solutions from within the cloud. Cloud mobile solutions tools mean users can build mobile composite applications that span two platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
Language Translation Software Executive Summary
- Language Translation Software Market Shares and Market Forecasts
- Language Translation Software Market Driving Forces
- Language Translation Software Cloud Platforms
- Volume Of Documents For Translation Will Only Increase
- Preparing For The Lack Of Translators
- Language Translation Software Market Shares
- Language Translation Market Forecasts
1. Language Translation Software
2. Language Translation Software Market
3. Solid State Thin Film Battery Product Description
4. Language Translation Software Technology
5. Language Translation Software:Company Description
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- Asia Online
- China Translation Industry
- Globalization and Localization Association (GALA)
- Hewlett Packard
- Language Engineering, LLC (LEC)
- Lloyd International Translations
- Plunet BusinessManager
- RWS Legal Translation
- Translators Without Borders
- Vignette Content Management (VCM)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnpd57/language
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets