Lantiq Showcases High-Performance Broadband Services and Solutions at Broadband World Forum
Latest products and innovations in VDSL, DSLTE™, GPON and Broadband Routing to Optimize Customer Experience
AMSTERDAM, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Broadband World Forum 2013 -- Lantiq, a leading supplier of broadband access and home networking technologies, introduces broadband solutions to drive the next stage of wire line connectivity and in-home media distribution at the Broadband World Forum 2013. Announcements leading up to this week's event show the company's commitment to advance the capabilities of communications service providers by delivering technologies for cost-effective, high-performance systems that optimize the end customer experience.
- Vectoring: Vectored VDSL2 including the smallest footprint 192-port system level vectoring solution available in the field today. [Press Release]
- DSLTE™: Lantiq's DSLTE™ Gateway demonstration illustrates in-home bandwidth up to 300 Mbit/s reached by combining bonded VDSL2 and LTE channels. [Press Release]
- AnyWAN™ GRX330 Communication Processor: Lantiq 'Turbocharges' Home Networking Performance with its new processors for Home Gateways. The flagship GRX330 Processor uses dedicated offload engines to accelerate data and free the system CPU to handle digital home applications. [Press Release]
- GPON: The "coolest" GPON SFP offered today. At the BBWF Lantiq will show a data throughput demonstration with the FALC™ ON, Lantiq's extremely low power integrated laser chip solution. [Press Release]
- Heterogeneous Wireless HAN Interoperability: The companies – EnOcean, Lantiq, Prosyst and Rockethome – implemented a Smart Home Gateway that served as the central unit for device control and visualization of home status. Reflecting the goal of HGI to establish standards for a common software execution environment, the demo shows EnOcean devices controlling a ZigBee-based switch. Additional wireless HAN technologies, including DECT ULE and Z-Wave, are supported by the platform. [Press Release]
- DECT ULE: The highly flexible and scalable feature-set DECT CAT-iq +ULE for xDSL Gateways supports all relevant standards like DECT, DECT6.0, CAT-iq and ULE running on a single radio system at lowest cost. [Press Release]
To arrange a meeting and see live demonstrations of Lantiq's latest products and innovative technologies, please contact:
Visit Lantiq at the RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre, Amsterdam, Booth C4, Hall 11. More information about Lantiq at Broadband World Forum 2013 is available at www.lantiq.com/bbwf.
Lantiq offers a broad and innovative semiconductor product portfolio for next-generation networks and the digital Home. More Information about Lantiq is available on our Website or via Twitter @Lantiq and YouTube.
More by this Source
New Lantiq Entry-Level VDSL Gateway Chip Brings CPE Flexibility to Telecom Carriers
Mar 17, 2014, 02:00 ET
FiberHome Selects Lantiq for LTE Broadband Gateway
Mar 18, 2014, 06:00 ET
Gigabit Ethernet Design Kit 'Connects the World'
Mar 03, 2014, 05:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.