Las Vegas Keynote Speaker James Malinchak Will Show How to Build a Successful Speaking Business at the 'Big Money Speaker® Secrets Revealed Boot Camp'
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Las Vegas Keynote Speaker James Malinchak will share the marketing tactics that have made him one of the most in-demand business motivational speakers at the "2013 James Malinchak Big Money Speaker® Secrets Revealed Boot Camp." The event will be held from Dec. 12-15, 2013 in Los Angeles.
This is the only public speaker training seminar that focuses entirely on marketing. It also features special insights from sports, entertainment and publishing celebrities, including Hall of Fame Quarterback Joe Theismann.
"This is the most complete, A-Z blueprint workshop that shows speakers, authors, coaches, consultants, trainers, Internet Marketers, entrepreneurs and info-marketers how to become a highly paid motivational speaker or keynote speaker for businesses and for colleges," said James Malinchak, the only speaker/trainer featured on ABC's hit TV show, "Secret Millionaire." "This is the perfect way to get started if you want to live your mission, make a positive difference and change the world – and make a great living."
"This public speaking boot camp is a one-stop learning solution for anyone who wants to find out how to become a speaker and who wants to get motivational speaking jobs. That's why so many attendees continue coming back again and again. I teach more content and give more nuggets per minute than anyone so people can learn how to make money speaking and build their public speaking careers. I present material that no other speaker training seminar can offer," said Malinchak.
Here are the 6 important speaker keys that he will teach at the next Big Money Speaker® Secrets Revealed Boot Camp:
- Branding – How to uniquely and correctly position, brand and market yourself so you can stand out, get noticed and get highly paid speeches.
- Fee Paid Speaking - How to get paid high speaking fees by corporations, associations and business groups.
- College and University Speaking – How to find the right topics so you get hired.
- Speak & Sell – How to create a presentation that sells products in the back of the room.
- Info-Products – Secrets for packaging your time, knowledge, experience, expertise and how-to advice.
- Coaching – How to create your own lucrative coaching and consulting program.
Celebrity guest speakers for the event will be announced soon.
To register and learn how to become a professional speaker, go to:
Read more news from James Malinchak.
SOURCE James Malinchak