Latam Advertising and Media Summit Agenda revealed
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As marketers are turning to Latin markets in Latin America and the U.S. for growth, Portada, the leading Source on Latin Marketing and Media, today revealed the agenda for the 5th Annual Latin American Advertising and Media Summit (Afternoon of June 4th and June 5th ) and the Latin Content Marketing Forum (Morning of June 4th). Both events will take place in Miami's InterContinental Hotel.
The two days are packed with presentations and panels that will provide marketing, media and advertising agency executives the latest actionable insights and entice them to expand their reach in Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic market.
For the Latam Summit Agenda go here
For the Latin Content Marketing Forum agenda, please go here
Portada's highly anticipated Latin American Advertising and Media Summit will feature major players in the Latin American Advertising and Media sector. Highlights will include:
- Claudio Ferreira, publisher of Brazil's Veja Magazine, the second largest magazine in the world. Ferreira, a key player in Brazilian media will provide his vision about the future of the Brazilian Advertising and Media markets.
- Nick Denton, CEO and Founder Gawker Media. Find out why everyone is talking about Gawker when its CEO Nick Denton sits down with Portada's Laura Martinez to talk about Native Advertising, E-Commerce and the future of digital Journalism.
- Country Focus: Mexico: What the new "sexenio" means for Marketing and Media. Mexico experts will provide in-depth analysis of post 2012 election Mexico and its impact on the Mexican media and advertising markets. Santiago Duran, Digital & Catalyst Director, Havas Media Mexico, Jorge Laverde, Marketing Head, Latin America North, Nokia, Gerardo Llanes, CMO, Mexico Tourism Board and John Price, Managing Director, Americas Market Intelligence.
- Advertising/Marketing Technologies:
The Writing is on the Wall - Why Data will increasingly be the king in Latin American Advertising
Latin American marketers and media executives will explore how data can be used as a key asset that turns challenges into opportunities.
- Sports Marketing
Ben Jankowski, Group Head, Global Media, Mastercard and Virginia Pereira, Head of Media Latin America, Mastercard, will show how Mastercard uses sports content to connect with Latin American audiences.
- General Mills' best in class Hispanic Content Marketing program. Jennifer Leen Berglund, Interactive Marketing Manager - Multicultural Marketing, General Mills will talk about Why Content Marketing is crucial to reach out to U.S. Hispanics and
about how International Corporations should use content to maximize their Latin markets exposure.
REGISTER AT THE SPECIAL PROMOTION: Book at the special Online Promotion Rate for the Latam Summit and the Latin Content Marketing Forum and get one hotel night at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami for free! Limited time offer until May 13! Take advantage of the Online Promotion Combo registration (Latam Content Marketing Forum and Latam Summit!) here
Already Confirmed Sponsors of the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit include:
SPONSOR OF EVENING RECEPTION
LEADER SPONSOR PLUS
SPONSOR OF NETWORKING FUNCTION
ATTENDEE BAG SPONSOR
SPONSORS OF THE LATIN CONTENT MARKETING FORUM
To inquire how you can align your brand with these prestigious events, please call Kelley Eberhardt at (212) 685 4441 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portada (www.portada-online.com) is the leading source of news and analysis on the Latin Marketing and Media space. We offer world-class news and intelligence through audited online, print and conference vehicles to highly targeted audiences.