Latest Guidebook for Chinese Medical Device Recall Regulations
MUMBAI, February 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Latest guidebook for Chinese Medical Device Recall Regulations is an essential resource for overseas and multinational medical device manufacturers and producers to handle a medical device recall smoothly in China, which provides a detailed guidance of comprehensive and thorough knowledge of the Chinese medical device recall regulations. (http://www.bharatbook.com/medical-devices-market-research-reports/latest-guidebook-for-chinese-medical-device-recall-regulations.html)
China is one of the fastest growing global economies with a fifth population in the world, and is one of the largest healthcare markets around the world. Along with sustained economic and population growth, Chinese healthcare market has maintained annually average growth rate above 16 % since 1990s. Among them, medical devices represented dynamical growth since 2000s. By 2013, total value of medical devices on Chinese healthcare market has reached 179 billion RMB. Medical devices have been widely used in the process of disease prevention, diagnosis, therapy, care and rehabilitation.
It is estimated that Chinese medical device market will be likely to be more than 340 billion RMB by 2015, and will surpass Japan to become the second largest medical device market following the United States. The Chinese medical device market will attract more and more overseas medical device manufacturers and producers to penetrate such market.
If you search on website of the Chinese regulatory authority of medical devices, China Food and Drug Administration, you may find there are many announcements of medical devices recall for those that made by overseas and multinational medical device manufacturers, because the imported medical devices account for about a half of Chinese medical device market, in which the high-tech and high-value medical devices, such as magnetic resonance imaging, CT are almost monopolized by GE, Siemens, Philips and other overseas and multinational companies.
How to handle a medical device recall smoothly in China? When is recall reporting voluntary vs. mandatory? What characteristics of the recall must you consider when making that determination? How to comply with Chinese medical device recall regulations? The overseas and multinational medical device manufacturers and their senior executive officers engaging in regulatory affairs need a comprehensive and thorough knowledge of the Chinese regulations for medical device recall. Otherwise the overseas and multinational medical device manufacturers and their imported medical devices will lose a lucrative medical device market.
The regulations on medical device recall between China and US-EU are different. Moreover, the cultural difference between China and Western countries as well as the language barriers will increase the challenge faced by overseas and multinational medical device manufacturers and producers.
- An overview of organizational structure of Chinese Regulatory Authorities for Medical Device Recall.
- Chinese general regulations for medical device recall, which cover the definitions relating to medical device recall, the answers of who, where and how to submit medical device recall report, the investigation and evaluation of medical device defects, as well as the classification for medical device recall.
- Detailed Chinese regulations for voluntary recall of medical devices, from the time limits of notifying, the indispensable content of the recall notification and the investigation and evaluation report, the recall plan, the periodically reporting and summary report to termination of recall.
- An entire process of voluntary recall of medical devices to guide you to successfully navigate complex regulatory requirements step by step.
- Detailed Chinese regulations for mandatory recall of medical device, tell you how would trigger a mandatory recall of medical device, how the medical device manufacturer copes with a mandatory recall of medical device, and how to handle a mandatory recall of medical device smoothly in China.
- An entire process of mandatory recall of medical device to guide you to smoothly navigate complex regulatory requirements step by step.
- A case study of recall of imported medical device from a U.S. company to expose practical operation.
- A full set of the English and Chinese bilingual forms relating to medical device recall.
After have skimmed through this guidebook, audiences can clearly acquire a comprehensive and thorough knowledge of the latest Chinese Medical Device Recall Regulations.
Who should buy this report?
- Overseas medical device companies wishing to enter into the Chinese medical device market.
- Multinational medical device companies have penetrated into the Chinese medical device market.
- Companies interested in understanding the latest Chinese Medical Device Recall Regulations.
- Senior executive officers engaging in regulatory affairs for imported medical device into Chinese lucrative medical device market.
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=467674
Table of Contents
- An Overview of Chinese Regulatory Authorities for Medical Device Recall.
- General Regulations for Medical Device Recall
- Voluntary Recall of Medical Devices
- Mandatory Recall of Medical Devices.
- Legal Liabilities
- Remedy for Patient.
- Case Study -U.S. Philips Medical Systems (Cleveland), Inc. Recall Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography System
For more information and complete table of contents: http://www.bharatbook.com/medical-devices-market-research-reports/latest-guidebook-for-chinese-medical-device-recall-regulations.html
- Latest Guide to Chinese Medical Device GMP Regulations
- Medical Devices Market in India 2014
- Medical Plastics Markets in China
- Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: December 2013 - M&A and Investment Trends
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau