Latest News: Facebook to Speak at the UK's Largest HR Event
LONDON, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Stuart Crabb, Director of Learing at Facebook, will be speaking at the 12th Annual HR Director Business Summit taking place on 4 - 5 February in Birmingham, UK.
Stuart joined the Facebook Human Resource team in 2009, having previously worked with Yahoo!, Oracle, Compaq / HP and Siemens.
At the HR Directors Summit, Stuart will share how Facebook created their unique working culture, which inspires excellence and job satisfaction. He will also reveal how Facebook adapts to the ever changing working environment and the impact of technology.
The HR Directors Business Summit is the largest and most senior meeting place for the HR community, specifically directed at strategic HR for HR Directors. In 2014, the summit will focus on how HR can help achieve business strategic objectives for enhanced performance and continued growth.
What to expect at the HR Directors Business Summit?
- Learn from leading HR experts from: Alliance Boots, Canon, Facebook, Fujitsu, Phillips Lighting, Warburtons and more
- Over 30+ case studies, speaker-led roundtables, keynote interviews and the new editorial theatre
- Benefit from 6 learning streams available
- Network with over 600 of the most senior and influential HR professionals
- Discover the winners of the HR Distinction Awards 2014
The HR Directors Business Summit is organised by WTG, a leading international media business offering clients a compelling mix of live events, online products and specialist training courses across a number of sectors including HR, food and beverage, pharma, manufacturing/supply chain and energy.
Follow us on Twitter - @hrevent