WASHINGTON, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Latin America Liberty Forum, cosponsored by Atlas Network and Universidad Francisco Marroquín, brings together friends of the freedom movement across Mexico, Central America, and South America to learn from one another how to advance free-market reforms most effectively, in order to bring more freedom and prosperity to the region. During the two-day special event, participants will attend interactive sessions and hear from distinguished speakers like Carlos Alberto Montaner, Esperanza Aguirre, Mauricio Rojas, Luis Pazos, and many more. Also, the winners of the Latin America Liberty Awards will be announced.
What: Latin America Liberty Forum, cosponsored by Atlas Network and Universidad Francisco Marroquín
When: Jan. 17–19, 2016
Where: Universidad Francisco Marroquín, 6 Calle Final, Zona 10, Guatemala City, Guatemala
How: To attend or arrange for interviews, you must contact Luis Figueroa in advance at email@example.com or (+502) 2338-7766.
Latin America Liberty Forum Highlights:
- Presentations from:
- Former Madrid Regional President Esperanza Aguirre
- Cuban-born author and freedom activist Carlos Alberto Montaner
- Chilean-born political economist and Swedish politician Mauricio Rojas
- Prominent Mexican economist Luis Pazos
- Libertarian media personality Gloria Alvarez
- Screenings of free-market documentaries, including India Awakes and the award-winning Poverty, Inc.
- Dedication of a room at Universidad Francisco Marroquín in honor of the late Leonard Liggio, Atlas Network's long-time executive vice president
- Announcement of the winners of the Latin America Liberty Awards
- Interactive sessions and networking with the region's most prominent freedom advocates
Founded in 1971, Universidad Francisco Marroquín is a private, secular, coeducational, nonresidential, nonprofit university in Guatemala City, Guatemala. Its mission is to teach and disseminate the ethical, legal, and economic principles of a society of free and responsible persons. To learn more, visit ufm.edu.
About Atlas Network
Washington-based Atlas Network is a nonprofit organization that strengthens the worldwide freedom movement by connecting over 450 independent partners in 97 countries that share the vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful world where limited governments defend the rule of law, private property, and free markets. To learn more, visit AtlasNetwork.org.
SOURCE Atlas Network