SAN DIEGO, March 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering is kicking off 2017 with five new project awards. With a 50 percent increase in revenue and 20 new staff members in the last three years, Latitude 33 announces these new project wins as the company is experiencing steady growth.
Since the beginning of 2017, Latitude 33 has been awarded the following projects:
- City of Encinitas As-Needed Civil Engineering Services – Having already worked with and within the City of Encinitas for projects at San Dieguito Unified High School District and Scripps Encinitas, Latitude 33 was chosen to provide civil engineering design, consultation and support services on an as-needed basis to the City.
- The City of Imperial Beach Senior Center – In partnership with Katz Architects, Latitude 33 was awarded this public works project. This is the company's second civic building project in the City of Imperial Beach.
- UCSD Gilman Drive Sewer Improvements – This large infrastructure project is a direct result of Latitude 33 identifying a sewer capacity issue for UCSD and the City of San Diego. The company was able to identify how this capacity problem affected the current campus and the university's future plans.
- Nuevo West Graduate Student Housing – In partnership with Hensel Phelps and Mithun Architects, Latitude 33 will be providing services for the second phase of the East Campus student and faculty housing project.
- Pacific Highlands Ranch Library – Recruited by Hanna Gabriel Wells Architects (HGW), Latitude 33 and its team were awarded this civic building project.
Matt Semic, PE, Principal at Latitude 33, states, "In recent years, Latitude 33 has expanded its market sector diversification with more project awards in civic buildings, public works, healthcare, education and military sectors. We are excited to bring our expertise to a growing roster of clients and projects in the San Diego region."
About Latitude 33
Founded in 1993, Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering offers a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to design. The firm provides public sector planning, land use planning, public outreach, entitlement services and civil engineering design to public agencies, developers and property owners. The firm specializes in residential, education, healthcare, military, commercial/retail, civic and hospitality projects. For more information, visit latitude33.com.
Contact: Beth Binger
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/latitude-33-announces-new-year-wins-300420892.html
SOURCE Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering