Lattice Engines Announces 100 Percent Growth
Leader in data-driven, predictive applications for sales and marketing increases bookings 100 percent year-over-year; new wins include Frontier Communications, Kronos and Schroders
Receives 14 awards in the first half of 2013, including: An AlwaysOn 2013 OnDemand 100 Top Private Company; finalist for Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year and Company of the Year in the American Business Awards
SAN MATEO, Calif., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With demand for its big data applications for sales and marketing as a catalyst, today Lattice Engines announced 100 percent year-over-year growth in bookings for its most recent quarter. Lattice expanded existing deployments and won multiple new customers, including Frontier Communications, Kronos and Schroders, representing businesses using the power of data-driven applications to find, prioritize and close their next customer.
Comments on the News
- "The magic we are looking for is to have our sales reps at the right place at the right time with the right offer – Lattice will help us achieve that goal," said Glenn Zerbe, vice president of Commercial Sales at Frontier Communications. "Using the power of predictive analytics, Lattice has demonstrated new levels of discoverable information about our potential buyers, enabling us to focus our sales and marketing efforts on the right opportunities with the highest potential of closing."
- "The data rich world we live in today offers countless buying signals just waiting to be discovered by marketing and sales," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. "The momentum we're experiencing is a testament to how we are helping sales and marketing stop the guesswork and start relying on predictive insights to anticipate buying behavior."
Lattice Customers: Build More Pipeline, Convert More Customers and Increase Revenue
Lattice customers include more than 50,000 users at both innovative emerging companies and industry leaders.
- Customers using Lattice report generating 75 percent more pipeline, tripling conversion rates and doubling win rates.
- A Fortune 100 company reports increasing quarterly pipeline by four times and booked revenue by 95 percent.
- A Fortune 10 company reports an eight percent lift in new revenue per sales rep.
Lattice 2013 Industry Recognition
In the first six months of 2013, Lattice received widespread industry recognition for its cloud-based sales and marketing applications' unique ability to increase conversion rates and revenue through the predictive power of its data-driven applications. Recognition includes:
- Named a Gartner Cool Vendor
- Winner of the SIIA CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution
- Winner of Paul Greenberg's coveted CRM Watchlist award
- Named to AlwaysOn's 2013 OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies
- Finalist for Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year and Company of the Year in the 2013 American Business Awards (Stevie Award)
- Received honorable mentions in the "Hot Companies" and "Hot Technologies" categories in the Network Products Guide 2013 Hot Companies and Best Awards
- Winner of two Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Winner of two Communicator Awards
- Winner of a 2013 Killer Content Award from Demand Gen Report for Best Awareness Campaign
- VP of Products Janet Lee named one of the SLMA's Top 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management
About Lattice Engines
Lattice delivers data-driven business applications that help companies of all sizes market and sell more intelligently. With Lattice, companies stop guessing and start relying on data science that anyone can use to predict and close their next customer. Inspired by the buying suggestions we receive from today's consumer applications, Lattice brings every relevant buying signal – internal and external – into the industry's most comprehensive cloud-based, predictive applications that can be deployed in days. Its rapidly growing customer base, including Dell, Frontier Communications, SunTrust and VMware, rely on Lattice to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Founded in 2006, Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines
More by this Source
Lattice Engines Brings the Science of Predictive Analytics to Lead Scoring
Oct 22, 2013, 11:00 ET
New Survey Reveals the Barriers to Data-driven Marketing
Oct 22, 2013, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.