Lattice Engines Brings the Science of Predictive Analytics to Lead Scoring New Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring application lets marketers rely on the science of predictive analytics to find their hottest leads
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced a breakthrough new application that brings the power of prediction to lead scoring. Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring (PLS) allows marketers to begin relying on the science of predictive analytics to find their most sales-ready leads.
Expanding on Lattice's success delivering predictive applications to sales organizations at some of the largest and fastest growing companies in the world, Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring is designed specifically for marketers at companies of all sizes. It capitalizes on today's universe of buying signals and advanced data science in a secure, easy to use and quick to deploy cloud application.
Comments on the News
- "Adding predictive analytics to our lead scoring model has given us an entirely new level of insight into which lead attributes are actually predictive of buying behaviors," said Eva Tsai, senior director of marketing operations at Citrix. "Lattice has helped us to refine our funnel so that we can now cherry pick the best sales leads to hand over to sales."
- "Connecting human behaviors to organizational behaviors and triggers is the hallmark of successful B2B sales," said Abner Germanow, director of worldwide enterprise marketing at Juniper Networks. "Complex B2B relationships require marketing organizations to move past linear lead scoring models that don't result in positive customer or sales experiences."
- "With tens of thousands of free trials started every month, we needed help prioritizing the best leads for sales," said Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, CMO at Mindjet. "Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring is helping us to zero in on the attributes that make a free trial most likely to turn into a paying customer. Now our sales team knows in minutes if a new lead has a strong likelihood of closing."
- "Approximately 75 percent of lead models are not data-driven. Instead, they are based on the feelings and beliefs of marketing and sales about lead quality," said Jay Famico, SiriusDecisions. "In lead scoring, the use of statistical techniques increases precision and decreases the number of leads that are false-positive or false-negative. This increases sales accepted lead rates, improves sales effectiveness and better aligns sales and marketing."
- "Lead scoring is the next frontier for predictive analytics in marketing," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. "Now companies can benefit from applying science to the universe of prospect and customer knowledge available today to predict and close their best leads."
Removing the Barriers to Effective Lead Scoring
Today, 44 percent of companies are doing lead scoring, according to a new Decision Tree Labs Report. However, the survey respondents gave their current lead scoring programs poor marks for effectiveness, with an average grade of five out of 10. The top two reasons given for the low scores were a lack of confidence in the accuracy of data and not having enough insight into what constitutes actual buying behavior.
Lattice is removing these barriers and helping customers to actually predict their next buyer. By combining data already tracked in marketing automation and CRM systems with signals from the Web, social media and other internal sources, Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring pinpoints the qualities of a lead that are most predictive of actual buying signals. Once these buying signals are consolidated, the power of predictive analytics ensures that the most sales-ready leads are passed to CRM while the rest can be nurtured by marketing until they're ready to buy.
Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring delivers:
- Access to the entire universe of buying signals - Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring combines not only the buying signals in marketing automation and CRM systems, but also the other 99 percent brought together in the Lattice Data Cloud, the industry's largest source of Web, social and proprietary buying signals.
- Data science for marketers - Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring uses data science to tell marketers the exact definition of a good lead so they can stop relying on debate, opinion and assumptions.
- Lead scoring in days – Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring can be deployed in days, rather than months, and is optimized from the start as opposed to requiring numerous iterations.
- The Lattice Predictive Lead Score – As opposed to assigning leads to large ranked segments, the Lattice Predictive Lead Score represents actual probabilities for a lead to convert so marketers can not only prioritize leads, but assign true value to them.
- Proven technology at the world's largest and fastest growing companies – Lattice's predictive analytics technology is used today by more than 50,000 marketing and sales professionals in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Learn more about the challenges of lead scoring today in this report released by Decision Tree Labs.
- Get more information here on Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring.
- Join us at Oracle's Eloqua Experience 2013 this week to hear Lattice and marketing leaders from Juniper Networks and Mindjet discuss the power of predictive lead scoring.
Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring is currently in beta and will be generally available in the fourth quarter of this year.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice delivers data-driven marketing and sales applications that enable companies of all sizes to predict and close their next customer. By combining every relevant buying signal in the world with advanced predictive analytics, companies stop guessing and start relying on data science in easy to deploy applications that anyone can use. Lattice's rapidly growing customer base, including Dell, SunTrust and VMware, uses its open and secure applications to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates and double win rates. Lattice is backed by Sequoia Capital and NEA with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines