Lattice Engines Featured in New McKinsey & Company Book, SALES GROWTH: Five Proven Strategies From the World's Sales Leaders CEO Shashi Upadhyay discusses how the big data revolution is transforming sales
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lattice Engines, the pioneer in big data for sales, today announced that CEO Shashi Upadhyay is interviewed in a new book titled SALES GROWTH: Five Proven Strategies From The World's Sales Leaders (Wiley; May 2012). Written by Thomas Baumgartner, Homayoun Hatami and Jon Vander Ark at McKinsey & Company, Upadhyay discusses the impact that the big data revolution is having on some of the world's leading sales companies.
Finding Big Growth in Big Data
Through interviews with 120 sales leaders from the world's most successful B2B and B2C companies, SALES GROWTH distills the stories and insights into a set of practical, real-world insights across five major themes including "finding growth before your competitors." In chapter three, titled Finding Big Growth in Big Data, Upadhyay is interviewed on the sales opportunities big data creates for F5000 companies, how it's changing traditional sales management approaches and the new real time selling environment necessitated by social networks that big data enables.
- "The best sales leaders have already put big data at the heart of their sales strategies," said Shashi Upadhyay, chairman and CEO of Lattice Engines and one of only two technology providers interviewed in the book. "With SALES GROWTH, McKinsey provides an exciting view into what's behind the world's best sales organizations, including the use of big data analytics technology to gain competitive advantage."
- For more information on the book, please visit http://salesgrowth.mckinsey.com.
- For more on Upadhyay and Lattice Engines' approach to big data for sales, please visit http://www.lattice-engines.com/blog/big-data-for-big-sales-how-data-driven-selling-is-revolutionizing-sales-marketing-part-1/.
- The book is available for purchase at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- Follow the book and Lattice Engines on twitter @McK_CMSOForum and @Lattice_Engines.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice Engines is revolutionizing B2B sales by harnessing big data to develop the most informed sales pros, engaging the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. The company's big data analytics platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, actionable, account-specific insight directly to sales reps via CRM, the web, or mobile device. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Lattice Engines to generate more pipeline opportunity and close more deals, improving sales performance by 15 percent or more. Lattice Engines is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines