SAN MATEO, Calif., April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that it is part of the Marketo LaunchPoint ecosystem of powerful solutions for marketers. The partnership integrates Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring directly with the Marketo customer engagement platform. This allows customers to combine Marketo's profile and behavioral information with thousands of additional buying signals from the Lattice Data Cloud to score leads on the actual probability they will convert.
Lattice and Marketo customers including CA Technologies, Citrix, Experian, MapR, RingCentral and Saba Software are closing more customers using Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring.
CA Technologies will be joining Lattice in a presentation at the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit tomorrow to discuss their success.
Comments on the News
- "With the addition of Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring to the Marketo LaunchPoint ecosystem, marketers gain access to advanced data science to focus them on their best leads," said Robin Bordoli, VP Partner Ecosystems at Marketo. "Predictive applications will play a key role as marketers continue on their evolution to become more data-driven."
- "Too often marketers' best leads are hiding in plain sight," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring takes the guesswork out of marketing. With our integration to Marketo, Lattice adds thousands of additional buying signals to predict which leads are most likely to convert, helping customers increase win rates by as much as ten times."
Lattice at the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit - April 7-9 in San Francisco
- April 8th at 10:00am PT – Lattice customer Beki Scarbrough of CA Technologies and Lattice CMO Brian Kardon will discuss how to "Turbo-charge Your Lead Engine with Predictive Lead Scoring."
- April 9th at 2pm PT – Brian Kardon of Lattice will be one of the presenters in the session titled "LaunchPoint: Extending the Power of the Marketo Digital Marketing Platform."
- Lattice is a Platinum sponsor and can be found at booth number 156.
- Be part of Lattice's contest to embrace you inner marketing nerd #MKTGnerd.
Marketo LaunchPoint is the most complete ecosystem of innovative marketing solutions, providing an easy, powerful, and complete destination for marketing professionals. The ecosystem brings the best technology, expertise, and customer experience altogether, so that marketers can drive better results in less time. The LaunchPoint ecosystem spans all areas of marketing, including: online advertising, events and webinars, content marketing, customer data enrichment, social media, sales tools, analytics and big data, lifecycle marketing, and services solutions.
Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring is now available to all Marketo customers.
About Marketo: Marketing Software. Easy, Powerful, Complete
Marketo provides the leading cloud-based marketing software platform for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, the Marketo® solution includes a complete suite of applications that help organizations acquire new customers more efficiently, maximize customer loyalty and lifetime value, improve sales effectiveness, and provide analytical insight into marketing's contribution to revenue growth. Marketo's applications are known for their breakthrough ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 200 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 40,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results.
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, USA with offices in Europe, Australia, and Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is pioneering the predictive applications market for marketing and sales. Lattice helps companies win more customers by making complex data science easy to use through a suite of secure cloud applications. By combining the industry's largest source of external buying signals with a company's internal data and applying proven predictive analytics, Lattice increases conversion and win rates by as much as 10 times. Lattice customers include innovative companies of every size. Lattice is backed by Sequoia Capital and NEA with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines