Lattice Engines Named CRM Watchlist Winner
Big Data for sales and marketing leader honored as a top sales technology provider for its customer success
SAN MATEO, Calif., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced it has been named to CRM expert and best-selling author Paul Greenberg's 2013 CRM Watchlist in the Sales category. The CRM Watchlist is a prestigious industry award which singles out technology companies predicted to have a significant impact in the coming year with customers and in the industries they represent.
Lattice was selected for the proven, measurable results of its customers in using its Big Data for sales and marketing platform to deliver real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. In Greenberg's review in his ZDNet "Social CRM: The Conversation" column, he writes:
"From the time that I met Lattice Engines two years ago, I knew they were going to get somewhere… Lattice Engines was able to ascertain what was the best possible route to take, intelligence to have, moves to make and team to provide the most likely successful result when it came to closing a sales deal… "…[Lattice] has solid measurable results in an area that measurable results have often been either specious or non-existent."
The 2013 CRM Watchlist
According to Greenberg, the CRM Watchlist "plays a very specific role in the pantheon of technology companies and service providers. It's comprised of those companies that I think that we all should be paying serious attention to, regardless of size or revenue, because one way or the other they are going to make a difference in a customer-centric world - at least from the standpoint of technology and innovation in that area."
- Lattice was selected from more than 150 applicants, along with leading companies including Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, NetSuite, salesforce.com and SugarCRM.
- Criteria for this year's selection included financial performance; management; state of technology products/services; partnerships/alliances; mission/vision; market presence/impact; thought leadership and corporate culture.
Comments on the News
- "The CRM Watchlist is a unique award because of the depth it goes to gain a full view of each technology company and their market," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "It is a tremendous honor to be named to the list and to be recognized for the success of our technology in helping sales and marketing professionals predict the previously unpredictable -- buyer intent."
Lattice Continues its Award Momentum
The 2013 CRM Watchlist Award is the latest in a steady series of awards Lattice has received in the past six months, including:
- Stevie Award for Best Sales Automation solution – Gold
- Stevie Award for Best BI solution new version
- 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution
- SLMA Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management
- Best in Biz Awards 2012 Enterprise Product of the Year - Silver
- The Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500™
- 2012 CRM Rising Star by CRM magazine
- 2012 American Business Awards Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year Finalist
About Paul Greenberg
Paul Greenberg is the President of The 56 Group, LLC, a customer strategy consulting firm focused on cutting edge CRM strategic services, and a founding partner of BPT Partners, LLC, a training and consulting venture composed of a number of CRM luminaries that has quickly become the authority for the CRM industry. He is also the author of the best-selling book, CRM at the Speed of Light: Social CRM Strategies, Tools, and Techniques for Engaging Your Customers, as well as CRM at the Speed of Light: Essential Customer Strategies for the 21st Century.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is revolutionizing sales and marketing through the power of Big Data. The company's Big Data for Sales platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals wherever they are so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. Fortune 5000 companies such as ADP, Dell, EMC and SunTrust rely on Lattice to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines
More by this Source
Lattice Engines Brings the Science of Predictive Analytics to Lead Scoring
Oct 22, 2013, 11:00 ET
New Survey Reveals the Barriers to Data-driven Marketing
Oct 22, 2013, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.