Lattice Engines Named SIIA Content CODiE Award Finalist Lattice salesPRISM earns prestigious industry recognition for Best Lead Generation Solution
SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that its Big Data for Sales analytics platform, salesPRISM, was named a finalist in the 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Awards for Best Lead Generation Solution. Considered the preeminent awards program for the software and information industries, SIIA CODiE Awards Finalists represent the information industry's best products, technologies and services created by or for media, publishers and information services providers.
According to the nomination, "salesPRISM is the world's first Big Data platform for sales and marketing… The platform, which provides one of the earliest practical applications for Big Data, delivers targeted leads along with context to improve the sales and marketing effectiveness of an organization."
Comments on the News
- "Lattice salesPRISM is the first predictive analytics platform designed specifically to bring the power of Big Data to sales and marketing," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "We're pleased to be recognized by the SIIA for our innovation and customer success."
- "The CODiE Awards competition was extremely competitive this year with a record number of innovative products and solutions competing," said Kathy Greenler Sexton, vice president and general manager for the Content Division at SIIA. "All of our CODiE Awards finalists, including Lattice, should be commended for their innovation and market-leading products and services."
About the SIIA CODiE Awards
- As the industry's only peer-reviewed awards program, the first round review of all nominees is conducted by media, publishing and information services executives with considerable industry expertise, including members of the industry, analysts, media and bloggers, and bankers and investors. SIIA members then vote on the finalist products.
- Winners will be announced on January 31 at the SIIA's annual flagship conference for information industry leaders, IIS 2013: Breakthrough.
- Details about each finalist are listed at http://siia.net/codies/2013/finalists.asp.
This distinction adds to Lattice's rapidly growing number of awards and industry recognition, including: Two executives named to the SLMA's Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2012, Enterprise Product of the Year finalist in the Best in Biz Awards 2012, the Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500™, the AlwaysOn OnDemand Top 100, 2012 CRM Rising Star by CRM magazine and Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year in the 2012 American Business Awards.
About the SIIA
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, providing global services in government relations, business development, corporate education, and intellectual property protection to more than 700 organizations world-wide. The SIIA Content Division is one of six industry-focused divisions, and serves the media, publishing, information services and technology companies that drive the $462 billion content industry. For more information, visit www.siia.net/content
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is revolutionizing sales and marketing through the power of Big Data. The company's Big Data for Sales platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals wherever they are so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. Fortune 5000 companies such as ADP, Dell, EMC and SunTrust rely on Lattice to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com<http://www.lattice-engines.com/> and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines