Lattice Engines Recognized as Top Innovator in Customer Intelligence Wins DataWeek 2013 Award for giving marketing and sales the power to accurately predict and close their next customer
SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that it has been named the Top Innovator in Customer Intelligence in the DataWeek 2013 Awards. Lattice won by a landslide, securing the greatest number of public votes and also securing the votes of the DataWeek Advisory Board, which represents 40 percent of winners' final scores.
According to the nomination, Lattice was recognized for its unique ability to "bring together every relevant buying signal found internally – in CRM, marketing automation and other internal systems – and externally on the web, in social media and other proprietary sources in the Lattice Data Cloud. By combining this data – the raw material to market and sell smarter – with predictive analytics and machine learning in an easy-to-use application, Lattice identifies attributes indicative of buying behavior. Marketing and sales can then convert the prospects most likely to buy into closed business."
Comments on the News
- "We believe that marketing and sales leaders should not have to turn into data scientists in order to be effective at their jobs," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "We're honored to win this award for our innovation in customer intelligence technologies and be recognized for the unprecedented level of insight we deliver to marketing and sales professionals."
- "The next big wave of data innovation will be around applying data science and predictive analytics to verticals such as advertising and customer intelligence - and Lattice is a great example of applying predictive analytics to real business," said Geoff Domoracki, founder of DataWeek.
Lattice 2013 Industry Recognition
Lattice has received widespread industry recognition for its data-driven marketing and sales applications that enable companies of all sizes to predict and close their next customer. Recognition so far in 2013 includes:
- Named a Gartner Cool Vendor
- Winner of the SIIA CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution
- Winner of Paul Greenberg's coveted CRM Watchlist award
- Named to AlwaysOn's 2013 OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies
- Finalist for Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year and Company of the Year in the 2013 American Business Awards (Stevie Award)
- Received honorable mentions in the "Hot Companies" and "Hot Technologies" categories in the Network Products Guide 2013 Hot Companies and Best Awards
- Winner of two Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Winner of two Communicator Awards
- Winner of a 2013 Killer Content Award from Demand Gen Report for Best Awareness Campaign
- VP of Products Janet Lee named one of the SLMA's Top 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management
Lattice at DataWeek 2013 Conference and Expo
Lattice CEO Shashi Upadhyay will be speaking on a panel at DataWeek 2013 on the emergence of data-driven customer profiles with executives from Rapleaf and salesforce.com. Taking place September 28 – October 3 in San Francisco, DataWeek is an industry event that places the most innovative data technologies in front of Bay Area and nation-wide technology executives, developers and data scientists, as well as potential customers for those technologies.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice delivers data-driven business applications that help companies of all sizes market and sell more intelligently. Inspired by today's consumer applications, Lattice brings every relevant buying signal into the world's most comprehensive, cloud-based applications. With Lattice, companies stop guessing and start replying on data science in an application that anyone can use to find, prioritize and close their next customer. Its rapidly growing customer base, including Dell, SunTrust and VMware, use Lattice's open and secure applications to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital and NEA with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines