Lattice Engines Wins SIIA CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution
CODiE Award marks the tenth time in six months that the Big Data for Sales and Marketing leader has been recognized for its technology innovation
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that its Big Data for Sales and Marketing analytics platform, salesPRISM, is the winner of the 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution. Considered the preeminent awards program for the software and information industries, Lattice was selected from among other lead generation finalists HubSpot, NetProspex and ZoomInfo.
According to the nomination, "salesPRISM is the world's first Big Data platform for sales and marketing... The platform, which provides one of the earliest practical applications for Big Data, delivers targeted leads along with context to improve the sales and marketing effectiveness of an organization."
Comments on the News
- "We are very excited to win the CODiE award for Best Lead Generation solution," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "The CODiE's are one of the most respected technology industry awards due to their basis on peer and industry reviews. Therefore, it's an especially important testament to the hard work and creativity of the Lattice team."
- "We commend Lattice Engines for the innovation and success of its Big Data for Sales and Marketing technology," said Kathy Greenler Sexton, vice president and general manager for the Content Division at SIIA. "With the tremendous growth in the number and quality of nominations, this was a competitive year for the coveted CODiE Awards. Lattice is recognized among an exceptional field of innovative companies."
Lattice Continues its Awards Hot Streak
In the past six months alone, Lattice has received the following recognition:
- CRM Watchlist 2013 Award Winner
- Stevie Award Finalist for best sales automation solution
- Stevie Award Finalist for best new version of a business intelligence solution
- SLMA Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2012
- Best in Biz Awards 2012 Enterprise Product of the Year - Silver
- The Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500™
- 2012 CRM Rising Star by CRM magazine
- 2012 American Business Awards Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year Finalist
About the SIIA CODiE Awards
- As the industry's only peer-reviewed awards program, the first round review of all nominees is conducted by media, publishing and information services executives with considerable industry expertise, including members of the industry, analysts, media and bloggers, and bankers and investors. SIIA members then vote on the finalist products.
- Winners were announced on January 31 at the SIIA's annual flagship conference for information industry leaders, IIS 2013: Breakthrough.
- Details about each winner can be found at http://www.siia.net/codies/2013/media_blog.asp#9932
About the SIIA
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, providing global services in government relations, business development, corporate education, and intellectual property protection to more than 700 organizations world-wide. The SIIA Content Division is one of six industry-focused divisions, and serves the media, publishing, information services and technology companies that drive the $462 billion content industry. For more information, visit www.siia.net/content
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is revolutionizing sales and marketing through the power of Big Data. The company's Big Data for Sales platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals wherever they are so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. Fortune 5000 companies such as ADP, Dell, EMC and SunTrust rely on Lattice to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines
More by this Source
Lattice Engines Joins the Marketo LaunchPoint™ Ecosystem
Apr 07, 2014, 11:10 ET
Lattice Engines Wins Prestigious CRM Watchlist 2014 Award for Second Consecutive Year
Apr 03, 2014, 11:10 ET
Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring Wins 2014 Gold Stevie Award for Best New Marketing Solution
Mar 17, 2014, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.