Lattice Engines Wins Three Awards for Company Success and Technology Innovation Wins two Stevie Awards for Company of the Year and Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year; Wins a Golden Bridge Award for Cloud Computing Innovation
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that it has been honored with three new awards recognizing its success and technology innovation. Lattice won two Stevie® Awards, including a Silver Award for Company of the Year (up to 250 employees) and a Bronze Award for Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year (up to 2,500 employees), as well as a Silver Golden Bridge Award for its Cloud Computing and SaaS Innovation.
Comments on the News
- "It's an honor to be recognized for our technology innovation and company success," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. "It's been an extraordinary year as companies around the world turn to predictive analytics to take the guesswork out of marketing and sales."
- "So many remarkable stories of success and innovation were told in the nominations submitted to this year's American Business Awards," said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. "We congratulate all of this year's Stevie Award winners and thank them for the inspiration provided by their achievements."
Lattice 2013 Industry Recognition
In addition to the Stevie and Golden Bridge awards, Lattice has received widespread industry recognition for its data-driven marketing and sales applications that enable companies of all sizes to predict and close their next customer. Recognition so far in 2013 includes:
- Named a Gartner Cool Vendor
- Winner of the SIIA CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution
- Winner of Paul Greenberg's coveted CRM Watchlist award
- Named to AlwaysOn's 2013 OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies
- Received honorable mentions in the Network Products Guide 2013 Hot Companies and Best Awards
- Winner of two Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
- Named a Top Innovator in Customer Intelligence in the DataWeek 2013 Awards.
- Winner of two Communicator Awards
- Winner of a 2013 Killer Content Award from Demand Gen Report for Best Awareness Campaign
- VP of Products Janet Lee named one of the SLMA's Top 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A fifth program, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, will debut this month. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards are an annual industry and peers recognition program honoring best companies in every major industry from large to small and new start-ups in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America, Best New Products and Services, Best Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, Case Studies, Customer Satisfaction, and PR and Marketing Campaigns from all over the world. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice delivers data-driven marketing and sales applications that enable companies of all sizes to predict and close their next customer. By combining every relevant buying signal in the world with advanced predictive analytics, companies stop guessing and start relying on data science in easy to deploy applications that anyone can use. Lattice's rapidly growing customer base, including Dell, SunTrust and VMware, uses its open and secure applications to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates and double win rates. Lattice is backed by Sequoia Capital and NEA with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines