SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Today Lattice Engines announced it has been named a winner in two categories at the Seventh Annual Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service. Its Big Data for Sales and Marketing platform, salesPRISM, received a Gold award for best Sales Automation Solution and a Bronze award for best new version of a Business Intelligence solution.
According to the winning entry:
Lattice addresses the challenge that sales and marketing professionals face today in relying primarily on CRM tools that were not designed for a world of Big Data. With so much social networking and internal customer data to sort through, they quickly get overloaded and miss crucial insights. The salesPRISM Big Data analytics platform integrates internal and external data to alert reps to customer patterns and trigger events wherever they are so they can sell to the most receptive customers at the optimal time. Its 'secret sauce' is the application of predictive analytics to extract deep, real-time insight about customer needs and behavior.
Comments on the News:
- "We congratulate Lattice Engines for being recognized with two of our coveted Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service," said Michael Gallagher, president of the Stevie Awards. "It's truly an achievement to be proud of with more than 1,167 nominations and 240 esteemed judges across all categories."
- "It's incredibly exciting to see the market enthusiasm for our Big Data analytics platform, salesPRISM," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "We're grateful for the recognition from the Stevie Awards and the judges' appreciation of the power of Big Data to revolutionize sales and marketing."
Lattice Maintains its Awards Hot Streak
In the past six months alone, Lattice has received the following recognition:
- CRM Watchlist 2013 Award Winner
- 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution
- SLMA Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2012
- Best in Biz Awards 2012 Enterprise Product of the Year - Silver
- The Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500™
- 2012 CRM Rising Star by CRM magazine
- 2012 American Business Awards Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year Finalist
About The Stevie Awards
The Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com, and follow the Stevie Awards on Twitter @TheStevieAwards.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is revolutionizing sales and marketing through the power of Big Data. The company's Big Data for Sales platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals wherever they are so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. Fortune 5000 companies such as ADP, Dell, EMC and SunTrust rely on Lattice to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines