Leaders In Media Industry To Discuss Future Of $1 Trillion eCommerce Market At First Annual "Think Commerce" Summit
Group Commerce Hosts Execs at Intersection of Publishing, Technology, and Retail
NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Group Commerce is hosting the first annual Think Commerce Summit on eCommerce, bringing together the best minds in publishing, technology, and retail to discuss the $1 trillion global eCommerce market. The December 4 event will kick off by unveiling new research from Forrester's leading eCommerce analysts: the latest analysis into monetization trends for media companies, the digital future for large retailers, and where investors should look for opportunities. The preliminary schedule is available at think.groupcommerce.com.
Who: Top executives will share their respective points of view, including:
- Shana Fisher, Managing Partner at High Line Venture Partners.
- Eric Hippeau, Partner at Lerer Ventures and Chairman of SohoTechLab.
- Jonty Kelt, CEO of Group Commerce Inc.
- Ezra Kucharz, CBS President of Local Digital Media.
- Nicholas Lehman, President of Digital for NBCU's E&D Networks and Integrated Media.
- Ben Lerer, Co-founder and CEO of Thrillist Media Group.
- Jonathan Miller, Former Chairman and CEO of Digital Media Group at News Corp.
- Jim Moran, Co-founded Yipit, Inc.
- Tim Murphy, VP of Digital Strategy for Entercom
- Robert Pittman, Executive Chairman and CEO at Clear Channel Communications.
- David Rosenblatt, CEO of 1stDibs.com and Chairman of Group Commerce, Inc.
Why: Think Commerce will explore strategies for publishers and retailers to thrive in the new world of declining advertising spending, with keynote addresses and panel discussions, including:
- "eCommerce and Media Companies: The Investor's View"
- "Why Some People Can Sell Things to Their Audiences, and Others Can't"
- "Big Brands, Big Choices: Is Direct-to-Consumer The Future of eCommerce?"
When: Tuesday December 4, 2012 at 11:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Reception to Follow.
Where: Pier 60 Chelsea Piers New York, NY. Register for the Summit at think.groupcommerce.com and receive a free comp code by contacting the people below.
SOURCE Group Commerce
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.