The International Containerboard Conference brings together producers, suppliers, and big buyers of containerboard and boxes. Industry trade groups, shipping companies, investors, and independent analysts from RISI and beyond will also share their work at ICC. Panel discussions and expert presentations will include:
- The outlook for North American containerboard demand and supply
- The changing structure of the North American containerboard and box industry
- How box buyers view the US economy and their suppliers, and the growing impact of e-commerce shipping
- Drivers of new capacity expansion in North America and Europe
- Latest trends in the European corrugated box market
- Outlook for linerboard exports and supply/demand trends in Europe, Mexico and Latin America and Russia
- The sustainability of current high North American industry profitability
- Risks to the North American and global economy and impact of the current US election
Another highlight of the conference will be the presentation of the North American Packaging CEO of the Year Award. Anthony Pratt, Global Chairman of Pratt Industries in the USA and Visy Industries of Australia will be recognized for this year's award.
For program and speaker information for the International Containerboard Conference, visit www.risi.com/ICC.
About RISI (www.risi.com)
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, packaging, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue and nonwovens industries to help them make better decisions. Headquartered in Boston, MA, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia.
For Press Inquiries, please contact:
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20080521/NEW122LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leaders-to-converge-in-chicago-to-discuss-major-trends-in-the-north-american-global-containerboardbox-industry-300337294.html