LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising event in North America, is kicking off the year in San Francisco on January 21st with the second-annual Mobile Media Summit: Apps and Ads.
Highlights at the event will include keynote addresses from Intel Global Director of Media Rebecca Brown and Neo@Ogilvy CEO Sean Muzzy, and panels on privacy, programmatic buying, multiscreen viewing and more from the top ranks of Mindshare, Universal McCann, Nestle, MediaVest, Horizon, Ogilvy, Goodby Silverstein & Partners and Digitas, just to name a few.
"As mobile continues its meteoric rise, it has become crucial for all marketers to not just embrace it, but make it a significant part of their media plan," said Mobile Media Summit Founder and CEO Paran Johar. "The Mobile Media Summit San Francisco will give attendees the chance to learn how brands and agencies are leveraging apps as part of their marketing strategies, and how the top app developers are making real money in the hot mobile landscape."
"If you're looking for the event that brings together the biggest names in advertising and marketing to discuss the most pressing issues facing mobile, the Mobile Media Summit is it. I continue to be impressed by the caliber of speakers and attendees at every Summit, and with mobile getting bigger and bigger, attending these Summits is becoming even more important," said Mike Parker, Chief Digital Officer at McCann.
The event sponsors and partners include AdColony, BlueKai, BrightRoll, Celtra, Google, LotteryHUB, JiWire, Medialets, Millennial, Pinsight Media+, PlaceIQ, StrikeAd, Tagged, Tapjoy, Thinknear, Verve, xAd, the 4A's, Advertising Age, The Advertising Club of NY, AdMonsters, Folio, the Interactive Advertising Bureau, Local Search Association, Mad Ave Mobile, The Makegood, MobiThinking, Mobile Monday, sfBIG, Street Fight, VentureBeat, the Wharton Future School of Advertising and Women in Wireless.
Featured speakers at the Mobile Media Summit SF 2014 include:
- Marcelo Alba, SVP-Global Strategy, IPG Mediabrands
- Sarah Bachman, Director of Mobile Strategy, Horizon Media
- Anna Bager, VP-General Manager, IAB Mobile
- Winston Binch, Partner & Chief Digital Officer, Deutsch LA
- Meghaan Blauvelt, Digital Marketing Manager, Nestle USA
- Drew Breuning, VP-Strategy, PlaceIQ
- Rebecca Brown, Global Director of Media, Intel Corp.
- Dan Buczaczer, EVP-Creative Partnerships, VivaKi
- Craig Cardon, Entertainment, Media & Intellectual Property Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Doug Chavez, SVP-Emerging Media, Universal McCann Worldwide
- Chia Chen, SVP-Mobile Practice Lead, Digitas
- Gabriel Cheng, Director of Strategy, M&C Saatchi Mobile
- Gregg Colvin, Chief Operating Officer, Universal McCann
- Evan Conway, VP-Monetization and Strategy, Pinsight Media+
- Greg Crockart, Co-president, Joule
- Cotton Delo, San Francisco Bureau Chief, Advertising Age
- Peter Dille, CMO, Tapjoy
- John Durham, CEO, Catalyst S+F
- Larry Griffiths, SVP, Shoutz
- Mike Harris, CEO, DDB California
- Rebecca Hawkins, Director-Mobile Strategy, 4D
- Kalle Hellzen, Chief Digital Officer & Creative Director, Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Irfan Kamal, SVP-Digital/Social Strategy, Social@Ogilvy
- Guillaume Lelait, North America VP, Fetch
- Frank Lipari, Creative Strategist, Fetch
- Jeremy Lockhorn, VP-Emerging Media, Razorfish
- Duncan McCall, CEO, Co-founder, PlaceIQ
- Jeff Malmad, Managing Director of Mobile, Mindshare
- Dave Martin, SVP-Media Services, Ignited
- Stuart Meyler, Principal, Beeby Clark+Meyler
- Sean Muzzy, CEO, Neo@Ogilvy
- Vanessa Newkirk, SVP-Digital Director, MediaVest
- Mike Owen, Chief Revenue Officer, AdColony
- Mike Parker, Chief Digital Officer, McCann
- Eric Perko, VP, Director-Media, DigitasLBi
- Chris Portella, VP-Group Media Director, Universal McCann
- Jacob Riskin, CTO, Ansible
- Garrett Self, Global Strategy Director, OMD
- Glen Sheehan, SVP-Group Creative Director, Digital, GSD&M
- Erin Simino, SVP-Director of Mobility, MediaVest
- David Smith, CEO, Mediasmith
- Stephanie Sollers, Director of Sales, xAd
- Adam Soroca, SVP-Global Product & Operations, Millennial
- David Staas, President, JiWire
- Greg Sterling, Senior Analyst, Internet2Go, Opus Research
- Scott Symonds, Managing Director-Media, AKQA
- David Veneski, U.S. Media Director, Intel Corp.
- Karsten Weide, Program VP-Digital Media and Entertainment, IDC
- Colleen Whitney, SVP-Media, Digitas
- Jesse Wolfersberger, Director-Consumer Insights, GroupM Next
- Jeremy Woodlee, Head of Sales, DoubleClick Media Platforms
To view more on the Mobile Media Summit SF 2014 and upcoming events, visit http://www.mobilemediasummit.com, and follow Mobile Media Summit on Twitter at @MobileMSummit. For media credentials, email: email@example.com.
About Mobile Media Summit
The Mobile Media Summits and Mobile Media Upfront are the quintessential thought-leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summit and Mobile Media Upfront are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience is advertisers, more than any other event. Since its founding, the event series has hosted over 750 speakers and well over 10,000 attendees.
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit