Leading End Users to Speak at RFID Journal LIVE! Europe on October 15 in London
The event, to be held in London, England, on Oct. 15, 2013, will highlight leading companies' RFID deployments in the region, and demonstrate the latest technology solutions.
NEW YORK, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2013, to be held on Oct. 15, in London, England, will focus on educating end users about how radio frequency identification (RFID) technology is delivering real business benefits across the continent. The conference and exhibition will also feature a co-located event, RFID in Europe, connecting European end users, operators, solution providers, universities, research establishments, non-government and government organizations, and all other European stakeholders, through the promotion of national projects via an international network.
At this unique program:
- Antony Robbins, the Museum of London's director of communications, will share how the museum is utilizing Near Field Communication (NFC) RFID tags at its two facilities to provide vouchers, exhibit information, reservations and other data to users equipped with NFC-enabled smartphones.
- Justin Patton, the managing director of the University of Arkansas' RFID Research Center, will share the results of a recently published white paper that studied how well a variety of retailers and suppliers have been able to maintain the proper execution of RFID tasks and tagging.
- Fernando Ferreira Matos, the head of information technologies at TAP Maintenance and Engineering (TAP M&E), will discuss how TAP Portugal and TAP M&E save more than $3.3 million annually on their maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) processes thanks to RFID.
- Luis Felipe Marin, Tudespensa.com's technical director, and Jose Vicente Caballero, DLR's logistics manager, will explain how the online supermarket utilizes RFID to provide on-time delivery of its products.
- Hans Jorg, Roline's project manager, will share how the Dutch truck tire company is using a permanent rubberized patch tag for retread tires, a disposable adhesive RFID tag for new tires, and handheld and fixed readers to track the tires through the retread and storage processes.
- David Rimmer, Kingston University's faculty technical manager, will present a session outlining how the university employed an RFID solution that automates its after-hours return process, and how it conducts inventory counts of 2,000 pieces of media equipment that it loans out to students and faculty members.
In addition, RFID Journal LIVE! Europe will feature an exhibit area in which leading technology companies will showcase their latest solutions. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from those who have already deployed RFID, and to network with leading end users. For more information, please visit the LIVE! Europe Web site, www.rfidjournalevents.com/europe, or call (631) 249-4960.
About RFID Journal
RFID Journal is the leading source of news and in-depth information regarding radio frequency identification (RFID) and its many business applications. Business executives and implementers depend on RFID Journal for up-to-the-minute RFID news, in-depth case studies, best practices, strategic insights and information about vendor solutions. This has made RFID Journal the most relied-upon and respected RFID information resource, serving the largest audience of RFID decision-makers worldwide—online and at face-to-face events. For more information, visit www.rfidjournal.com.
For more information, contact:
Director of Marketing
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE RFID Journal
More by this Source
Call for Entries for Eighth Annual RFID Journal Awards
Dec 12, 2013, 08:40 ET
Motorola Solutions to Be Cornerstone and Registration Sponsor of RFID Journal LIVE! 2014
Nov 25, 2013, 08:45 ET
Final Agenda Announced for RFID in Health Care
Nov 21, 2013, 08:35 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.