HONG KONG, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Labbrand's outstanding performance in rebranding and brand development was honored once again at Transform Awards Asia-Pacific 2016. At the annual awards gala held on November 24 in Hong Kong, Labbrand garnered a total of ten awards and distinctions across eight categories, including the best-in-show "Grand Prix" award for its work with Thomas Cook.
In 2016, Labbrand's recognition at the Transform Awards spanned a wide range of the group's client work across multiple brand development categories, including:
- GRAND PRIX for its work with Thomas Cook;
- GOLD award for its work with Thomas Cook, in the Best Naming Strategy category;
- GOLD award for its work with Thomas Cook, in the Best localization of an international brand category;
- GOLD award for its work with AXENT, in the Best brand development project to reflect changed mission/values/positioning category;
- SILVER award for its work with kidsland, in the Best Internal Communications During a Brand Development Project category;
- SILVER award for its work with Zhejiang Circuit, in the Best Strategic/Creative Development of a New Brand category;
- BRONZE award for its work with Zhejiang Circuit, in the Best Visual Identity in the Property sector category;
- HIGHLY COMMENDED award for its work with kidsland, in the Best Creative Strategy category;
- HIGHLY COMMENDED award for its work with Mondelez, in the Best Naming Strategy category;
- HIGHLY COMMENDED award for its work with Renault, in the Best Naming Strategy category.
"On behalf of the entire team at Labbrand, I would like to express how honored we are to have our work recognized within our industry in the APAC region, and we extend our sincerest gratitude to Transform Magazine and this year's Awards judges," said Vladimir Djurovic, Founder & CEO of Labbrand. "Of course, our deepest appreciation also goes out to Labbrand's clients who empower and encourage us to continually push to the next level for our breakthrough brand development strategies and executions."
Established seven years ago in Europe, the Transform Awards has evolved into a global celebration of the indispensable talent that exists within the branding sphere. As the only global award to cover rebranding and brand development, Transform consistently set a stronger benchmark for work in brand development while reflecting the growing significance of brand in strategic corporate communications.
Since the Transform Awards were first launched in the APAC region in 2014, Labbrand has consistently received top honors, with a total of four awards in 2014, and five in 2015. This year, other than the increase in awards quantity, Labbrand's outstanding creative ability and strategic thought whilst working closely and collaborating with its clients has been highly recognized. This remarkable achievement has proven and consolidated Labbrand's leadership in brand development and brand innovation in Asia-Pacific. Meanwhile Labbrand continues to deliver high-quality branding offerings around the world with its expansion in Paris, New York and Singapore.
Labbrand is the leading China-originated global brand consultancy. Through brand innovations, we create, grow, and disrupt to be strong and resilient in dynamic markets. We are multi-cultural in approach and cross-disciplinary in research, strategy, naming, design, and digital. Together this gives us the foresight and ability to build brand equity.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-global-brand-consultancy-labbrand-sweeps-transform-awards-asia-pacific-2016-300369558.html