TAICHUNG, Taiwan, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. ("SPIL" or the "Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange: 2325, NASDAQ: SPIL) today announced that Institutional Shareholder Services ("ISS") and Glass, Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis") have recommended that shareholders support all proposals of 2016 AGM.
ISS and Glass Lewis have published their reports and all recommend that shareholders vote FOR all proposals of AGM, including:
- Amendments to certain articles of the Company's Articles of Incorporation
- Recognition of the Company's 2015 Business Report and Financial Statements
- Recognition of 2015 Earnings Distribution (NT$ 2.8 per share)
- Additional cash payout from capital reserves (NT$ 1.0 per share)
- Amendment to the Procedures for Acquisition and Disposal of Assets
We look forward to all shareholders voting FOR all proposals for executing our business plan and continuously maximizing shareholder value, and seeing you at the upcoming AGM.
For more proposal information, please find:
- Meeting Agenda http://www.spil.com.tw/reports/1954/2016%20AGM%20Meeting%20Agenda.pdf
- Letter To Shareholders For 2016 AGM http://www.spil.com.tw/news/file/1189/Letter%20to%20Shareholders%20041816_with%20slides_EN.pdf
Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.
No.45, Jieh Show Rd.
Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu
Janet Chen, IR Director
Mike Ma, Spokesperson
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-independent-proxy-advisory-firms-iss-and-glass-lewis-recommend-shareholders-of-spil-vote-for-all-proposals-of-2016-agm-300262597.html
SOURCE Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.