LONDON, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Iran is planning to reset the clock on its civil aviation industry."
Centre for Aviation
The lifting of sanctions against Iran has sent a wave of opportunities for the global aviation industry and companies are already lining up to make the most of one of the largest emerging markets since the fall of the Soviet Union.
24-25 May, Istanbul will see overseas suppliers, MROs and OEMs, meet, network and engage with Iranian airlines including Aseman Airlines, Atrak Air, Safiran Airlines, Kish Airlines, Iranian Naft Airlines and more in a historic, first of its kind event that will bridge the Iranian aviation sector to the international business community.
The Post-Sanctions Iran International Commercial Aviation Spare Parts & Maintenance Congress will hold up a magnifying glass to Iran's aviation sector, exposing the opportunities and limitations for suppliers and companies looking to work with Iranian airlines.
After close consultation with directors and senior decision-makers across key stakeholders in Iran and the MRO and OEM space globally, the event breaks down the challenge and will put companies in touch with experts and leaders in Iran's aviation sector to offer them a competitive advantage in the market.
This will be the first event since Implementation Day that answers the supplier industry's questions to help give companies a competitive advantage such as:
- What are Iranian airline requirements and what do they need?
- Export Control: What do the sanctions now mean and what is the best way to navigate the Iranian market?
- How will be the terms and conditions of contracts be in Iran and how will that affect my business?
- What can and can't we do in Iran?
At this sanctions compliant event, attendees will scope out opportunity and meet with Managing Directors of leading Iranian Airlines for capitalising in Iran's aviation sector and uncover the optimal routes to market. Hear their development plans now and for the future including:
- Airline Fleet Projection For The Future
- How To Remain Sanctions Compliant In Post-Sanctions Iran
- Aircraft Spare Part Demand & Opportunities
- The Route To Market: How Do You Export To Iran?
- Offset Obligations
- Legal Framework And Working With Iranian Business Law
- Close Networking With Iranian Airlines
Iranian Airlines (business/commercial/private) can attend for free.
Please see website for full details:http://www.iran-commercial-aviation-congress.com
Contact: email@example.com, +44(0)800-098-8489