NEW YORK, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AM 20/20, a strategic support platform for asset manager sales and marketing teams, announced that it has changed its name effective today. (AM 20/20 http://am20-20.com/ was previously known as Institutional Investors' Edge).
The new name reflects the platform's power, as it:
- Provides exclusive actionable insights obtained directly from institutional investors and asset manager sales and marketing professionals;
- Enables asset managers to clearly identify their target investors' needs;
- Identifies best practices in investor education which, when implemented, positions asset managers to exceed their investors' expectations.
"Our new name, AM 20/20, accurately describes the insight we provide asset managers about their target investor market," said Amanda Tepper, President of AM 20/20. "While our research currently focuses on the concerns of institutional investors, our new name enables us to expand into the high-net-worth and retail investor markets over time."
AM 20/20 also announced its next webinar, "What do Investment Consultants Really Want?" to be held April 27 at 1:30 PM, EDT. To register for webinar, please click here http://bit.ly/1TCa3IG .
On this webinar AM 20/20 will discuss its latest proprietary market research:
- Institutional allocators share the true role consultants play in their investment decisions.
- Consultants reveal best practices for asset managers to take in order to receive a strong recommendation.
- Asset managers' insights regarding their most successful techniques for building constructive consultant relationships.
About AM 20/20
AM 20/20 is a strategic support platform for sales and marketing teams at asset managers. AM 20/20 members receive actionable insight about the current concerns of institutional investors, peer best practices, and access to all other benefits of the AM 20/20 community. AM 20/20 is a joint venture of Chestnut Advisory Group and Rivel Research Group. http://am20-20.com/
About Chestnut Advisory Group
Chestnut is a consulting firm working exclusively with asset managers, dedicated to maximizing clients' return on their sales and marketing efforts. Chestnut clients receive customized strategic and tactical marketing and sales support, enabling them to raise assets more quickly and retain them longer. www.chestnutadvisory.com
About Rivel Research Group
Rivel Research Group delivers actionable insight to asset managers based on in-depth measurements of institutional investors. Rivel provides the unbiased and strategically relevant intelligence that asset managers need to effectively grow their business and communicate with investors. www.rivel.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-provider-of-market-insight-for-asset-managers-am-2020-announces-new-name-300247806.html
SOURCE Rivel Research Group