SAN FRANCISCO, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Leadspace today announced it has been selected by Gartner as a Cool Vendor for 2016. Recognized in the Tech Go-to-Market category, Leadspace is one of the only B2B lead enrichment platforms to receive the recognition.
"Gartner knows many solutions in the marketing stack, and talks to users about the actual value they may get from each one. They understand B2B demand generation, predictive analytics, and all the vendors in the market," said Leadspace CEO Doug Bewsher. "We believe their recognition shows we're on the right track with Leadspace's Predictive Applications powered by our Virtual Data Management Platform to help our customers drive more pipeline."
Leadspace's software offers marketers key tools in several areas including:
- Leadspace's B2B demand-generation experience compared to other vendors
- The ability to quickly generate and qualify leads that have a high propensity to buy
- The strength of the underlying data platform, the Leadspace Virtual Data Management Platform
- Measurable ROI reported by Leadspace customers in lead conversion and pipeline
- The Leadspace API, which provides connectivity to major CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Leadspace's lead and account-level data, which powers Lead-to-Account Matching and led to the partnership with account-based marketing (ABM) platform Engagio. Lead-to-Account Matching allows Leadspace customers like RingCentral to use ABM to drive more pipeline through better inbound lead routing, and also enables upsell/cross-sell with existing customers.
"It's been a while since anybody called me cool," said Leadspace Founder and CTO Amnon Mishor. "Data geeks aren't used to hearing that word very often."
"I'm very proud of our team," he continued. "They've worked hard for years to get us here. Above all, I'm glad to know our customers get real business value from Leadspace. If not, we think we would never have gotten this accolade from Gartner."
Leadspace is the only end-to-end predictive analytics platform built from the individual up, leading to real actionability and dramatic improvements in B2B sales & marketing effectiveness. The Leadspace platform combines extensive social, web, intent and structured data to enrich, discover and score in real time both companies and individuals who have the greatest intent to buy. Leadspace is trusted by more than 120 of the leading B2B brands such as Oracle, Autodesk, Microsoft and Five9. The company is based in San Francisco and Tel Aviv and backed by Battery Ventures, JVP and Vertex. www.leadspace.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Cool Vendors in Tech Go-to-Market, 2016, Todd Berkowitz | Jim Hare | Ilona Hansen, 18 April 2016
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leadspace-named-a-gartner-cool-vendor-for-2016-in-tech-go-to-market-category-300257035.html