ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Hard Rock's guests born on Leap Day get more than just the privilege of being a quarter of their age this February 29th at Hard Rock Cafe! This year leaplings who celebrate their birthday at Hard Rock Cafes in the United States will receive a free entrée from Hard Rock Cafe's Leaplings Eat Free menu.*
"There are more than 200,000 leap day babies in the United States alone, and they only get to celebrate their 'real birthday' once every four years," said Alex Merchan, Senior Director of Marketing for Hard Rock International. "We want to reward those who have waited so patiently to celebrate with one of our fresh, quality meals – a delicious birthday present from Hard Rock Cafe!"
Selections available as part of Hard Rock Cafe's Leaplings Eat Free menu include:
- Legendary Burger™ – Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with smoked bacon, Cheddar cheese, a golden fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine ripened tomato, served on a toasted brioche bun with Hard Rock's seasoned fries
- Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese – Cavatappi macaroni tossed in a three-cheese sauce with roasted red peppers and topped with Parmesan parsley bread crumbs and grilled chicken breast
- Veggie Leggie – grilled Veggie Leggie patty topped with a grilled Portobello mushroom, zucchini, yellow squash, roasted red pepper and served on a toasted bun with mayo, leaf lettuce, sliced tomato, grilled sweet onions and a side of Hard Rock's seasoned fries
- Hickory-Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich – hand-pulled smoked pork with hickory barbecue sauce served on a toasted brioche bun with Hard Rock's seasoned fries, cowboy beans and citrus coleslaw
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Toasted brioche bun with honey mustard, topped with smoked bacon, melted Jack cheese, grilled chicken, dijon mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce and a slice of vine-ripened tomato
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce tossed in Hard Rock's house-made Caesar dressing, topped with garlic croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese and grilled chicken
The special Leap Day menu items pair perfectly with Hard Rock's specialty cocktails from its extensive, award-winning beverage menu, including Hurricanes, margaritas and signature favorites or one of Hard Rock's Alternative Rock non-alcoholic drinks.
*No purchase necessary. Hard Rock Cafe's Leap Day promotion takes place on February 29, 2016 during normal business hours at participating Hard Rock Cafes in the United States ("Promotion"). The Promotion is limited to those born on February 29. Please check with your local participating Hard Rock Cafe for more information. To be a qualified participant, a customer must provide a valid government ID showing their date of birth of February 29. Guests showing a qualifying ID will receive a complimentary entrée item off of the special Leap Day menu. While supplies last. Dine in only. One per person per day. Promotion is not available to employees of Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc., its affiliates, licensees or franchisees. Contact your local participating Hard Rock Cafe for event details. Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Promotion for any or no reason in its sole and absolute discretion.
About Hard Rock International
With venues in 68 countries, including 162 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Macau and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include San Juan, Reykjavik and Gran Canaria, Spain. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Atlanta, Berlin, Daytona Beach, Dubai, Los Cabos, Tenerife, Abu Dhabi, and Shenzhen and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.
SOURCE Hard Rock International