MIAMI, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 40% of marketing budgets in the U.S. are spent on content marketing. This ratio is lower in the U.S. Hispanic market and in Latin America. Companies that devise a solid content marketing strategy in these markets will reap big rewards. For this reason, Portada is organizing the Latin Content Marketing Forum in Miami's InterContinental Hotel on June 4th. The recently released agenda (http://www.portada-online.com/conferences/latin-content-marketing-forum/agenda/) is packed with presentations and panels on the latest insights and best practices in Hispanic content marketing, public relations, media and advertising. Groundbreaking presentations will include:
- General Mills' best in class Hispanic Content Marketing program. Jennifer Leen Berglund, Interactive Marketing Manager - Multicultural Marketing, General Mills will discuss why content marketing is crucial to U.S. Hispanic outreach and how international corporations should use content to maximize their Latin market exposure.
- Journalists in the Age of Content Marketing. Journalists and other content producers are at the core of content marketing. They are targeted as "Earned Media" by agencies and brand marketers. How can agencies and brand marketers work with journalists in a productive way without compromising their editorial integrity? Answers will be provided by Nuria Net, Managing Editor, Features – Digital, Fusion, Nicol Turner-Lee, President and CEO, NAMIC, Alberto Collazo, Ford, Communications and Emilio Sanchez, President and Editor in Chief, Voxy.
- Pepsi's Hispanic Content Marketing Strategy. Javier Farfan, Senior Director of Cultural Branding, PepsiCo will provide key insights on how Pepsi integrates paid, owned and earned media. Farfan's comprehensive presentation will also delve into how it caters to its English-dominant, bicultural, and Spanish-dominant Hispanics.
- Technology and Content: How do they integrate? Big data, SEO, social media and marketing automation are hugely impacting content creation. Content marketing stars Herb Payan, SVP, Content Development, Sony Music, Carolina Angarita, President, Grupo Zyyei, Tom Gerace, Founder & CEO, Skyword and Damian Voltes, Director, Patagonia Ventures will answer the following questions:
- Are content marketing technologies the big disruptors in today's media and marketing scene?
- How should media companies best address the Marketing Services Opportunity?
- Is it worth investing in content marketing companies?
Portada's Hispanic Content Marketing Forum can be attended independently or in combination with Portada's 5th Annual Latin American Advertising and Media Summit (Afternoon of June 4th and June 5th ) which takes place in the same venue.
Book at the special online promotion rate for the Latam Summit and the Latin Content Marketing Forum and get one night at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami for free! Choose your registration option here: http://www.portada-online.com/conferences/latin-content-marketing-forum/register/
Portada's highly anticipated Latin American Advertising and Media Summit highlights will include:
- Nick Denton, CEO and Founder Gawker Media. Find out why everyone is talking about Gawker when its CEO Nick Denton sits down with Portada's Laura Martinez to talk about native advertising, E-Commerce and the future of digital journalism.
- Advertising/Marketing Technologies:
The Writing is on the Wall - Why data will increasingly be the king in Latin American advertising. Latin American marketers and media executives will explore how data can be used as a key asset to turn challenges into opportunities.
- Sports Marketing, Ben Jankowski, Group Head, Global Media, Mastercard will show how they use sports content to connect with Latin American audiences.
Join the Conversation at #PortadaLatin
SPONSORS OF THE LATIN CONTENT MARKETING FORUM
To inquire how you can align your brand with these prestigious events, please call Kelley Eberhardt at (212) 685 4441 or email her at email@example.com.