AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Zilliant, a leading provider of prescriptive selling applications that drive profitable growth, today announced its participation in a group of key industry events. Community and collaboration is essential among B2B companies and, as such, Zilliant has identified these as events company leaders should consider attending in the coming months:
- Dreamforce, October 4-7 in San Francisco, California. Zilliant market leaders in pricing and sales effectiveness will be in attendance at Booth 148, offering demos of products currently available on the Salesforce AppExchange and a glimpse into the company's vision and product roadmap.
- Fall Professional Pricing Society Conference, October 25-28 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jim Vaughn, principal pricing consultant for Zilliant, will be presenting "You Can Segment Based on Price Sensitivity," an introduction to granular price segmentation that empowers sales reps to quote prices that match customer and market expectations.
- INFORMS Conference, November 15 in Nashville, Tennessee. Amir Meimand, a pricing scientist at Zilliant, will be presenting an overview of how the semiconductor industry utilizes predictive pricing models to rapidly respond to changing market dynamics.
- Professional Pricing Society European & Global Pricing Conference, November 30-December 2 in Berlin, Germany. Zilliant will be sponsoring and attending the 12th annual PPS European summit.
- Save the Date: MindShare, April 19-20 in Austin, Texas. Zilliant's annual by-invitation-only customer event converges in Austin to share best practices in pricing, sales and customer success amongst B2B leaders.
"These events offer great opportunities to meet with customers, partners, and B2B business leaders as well as share insights on the biggest challenges that B2B companies face today," said Eric Hills, chief marketing officer at Zilliant. "We're excited to be attending these events and look forward to sharing more on how companies can use prescriptive guidance to sell smarter and drive sustainable, profitable growth."