CHICAGO, July 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for BIDU, EXEL, FEYE, FSLR, and MPC.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- BIDU: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=bidu&prnumber=72920161
- EXEL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=EXEL&prnumber=72920161
- FEYE: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=feye&prnumber=72920161
- FSLR: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=FSLR&prnumber=72920161
- MPC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=MPC&prnumber=72920161
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/learn-how-to-target-a-12-return-on-exelixis-or-get-option-trade-ideas-on-fireeye-baidu-marathon-petroleum-corporation-and-first-solar-or-any-stock-you-choose-300306195.html