PLEASANT GROVE, Utah, Oct. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantage Controls, a lighting controls brand of Legrand, announced today full software integration with QMotion, also a Legrand brand, that brings unmatched control to bundled active and natural lighting systems. QMotion's new construction and retrofit shading solutions are now included in Design Center 3.7 for the first time. Dealers will save time, increase margins, and deliver an enhanced homeowner experience with this bundled software solution.
Design Center 3.7, the latest version of the Vantage Controls design and programming software that accompanies the InFusion automated lighting control system, is available for immediate download. Design Center, which allows live updating and syncs in seconds, is one of the most intuitive and easy-to-program system design interfaces in the industry. The latest version is faster and more robust than ever before.
Features such as QMotion's patented tug feature and simple bracket set-up enable dealers to achieve 20 percent faster installs, which increases margins. Additionally, with Design Center integration, shades can be commissioned in as little as five minutes per shade, equating to a 50 percent reduction in programming time. Together, Vantage Controls and QMotion eliminate unnecessary service calls, making them the first in the market to offer a combined solution targeted entirely to optimizing dealer efficiency.
Native Object Integration with QMotion includes additional key features, such as:
- Shade presets – On Equinox touchscreens and apps, users can make and save changes to shade open/close preset levels on the fly
- 1-button shade control – Programming 1-button shade control on keypads and touchscreens has been improved from a 20-minute process to a couple seconds. With little effort, it enables users to raise, stop, and lower shade levels with 1-button on EasyTouch II keypads and discreet +/- controls from the scene widget
- See and know battery levels – When shade battery levels are low, automatic graphical alerts on Equinox touchscreens and apps will notify users
- Automatic shade read in – Design Center will automatically read all shades into your project, so you don't have to manually enter each address
- Live updating and syncs in seconds – Programming edits update in seconds, meaning you're not waiting 10 minutes every time you make an update to the system—it happens in real time
- New and improved diagnostics and reports – Create and print QMotion shade schedules containing name, area, address, bus, upper and lower limits, and full open and full close travel times directly
To begin using Design Center 3.7 in current and future projects, download the appropriate files from the Support section of the Vantage Controls website here: http://dealer.vantagecontrols.com/support/downloads.php
For more information about integrated shading solutions, visit: http://www.vantagecontrols.com/products/integrated-shade-control.aspx.
Vantage, a brand of Legrand, is a leading manufacturer of intelligent, energy efficient lighting control systems for luxury residential and commercial applications. For more than 30 years, Vantage has employed the latest technologies in its products to create fully integrated, easy-to-use lighting automation solutions that save energy, comply with energy codes, and meet green initiatives. Vantage has been part of the Legrand group since its acquisition in 2006. For more information, visit www.vantagecontrols.com.
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including in particular connectable products enhancing value in use. Legrand reported sales of $5.3 billion in 2015. Legrand has a strong presence in North America, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include C2G, Cablofil, Electrorack, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Nuvo, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, Pinnacle Architectural Lighting, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Vantage, Wattstopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.us.
Reid Cram, Director of Marketing, Vantage
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/legrand-brands-vantage-controls-and-qmotion-integrate-to-deliver-superior-lighting-and-shading-solutions-300345957.html