SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Legrand, North America today introduced five new fixture integrated sensors to its Wattstopper FSP-200 product family, the industry's most versatile line of occupancy sensors. New choices of IP66-rated FSP sensors include the FSP-2x2 product family, which provides code compliance for fixtures that require the simplest code compliant lighting controls capability to the enhanced, fully enclosed FSP-2x1B product family.
New features and benefits include a new universal voltage sensor option (120-480VAC), four different mounting options and four color selections to match forms and colors of modern LED lighting fixtures, and IP66 rating for applications needing reliable operation in harsh wet and cold conditions. Additionally, photosensor and daylight capabilities add a dusk-to-dawn control option for unmatched sequence of operation flexibility. The sensors offer a unique security feature that locks the sensor configuration preventing any unauthorized changes.
Designed for optimal performance, the FSP-200 line provides effective lighting control to improve energy performance and simplifies compliance with the latest parking garage and outdoor lighting control code requirements including California Title 24 (2013) and ASHRAE 90.1 (2010)/IECC (2012). These sensors are ideal for outdoor parking lots and pathways, indoor parking structures, and high bay applications such as warehouses.
Available now and in three models, the Wattstopper FSP-2x1B Series features:
- Multiple voltage options: Allows customers to control a variety of fixtures ranging from low voltage 12-32VDC, single phase, and now dual phase with a universal voltage option (120-480VAC).
- Flexible mounting: Enables three configurations for mounting inside or to the outside of a fixture or enclosure via a ½" knockout or to a pole. Additionally, the sensor can come fully assembled with two threaded attachment options.
- Ladder-free configuration: Simplifies initial setup and sensor adjustments, which can be made using the Wireless Handheld Configuration Tool (FSIR-100).
The Wattstopper FSP-2x2 Series is available soon and will feature:
- Multiple voltage options: Offered in two models operating on low (12-32VDC) and line voltage (120-277VAC).
- Cost-effective code compliance: Provides code compliance for fixtures that require the simplest code compliant lighting controls capability; sensors are economical.
- Simple installation and operation: Features a novel form factor that allows for quicker snap-in installation with a rectangular punch-out. Also, simple trimpot-based controls allow the user to set parameters.
"We are excited to offer even more versatility to our award-winning FSP sensor line for LED fixtures," said Ryan Smillie, OEM Sales Manager for Wattstopper at Legrand, North America. "Now our OEM partners have more flexibility with more mounting, color and voltage options. They can also have peace of mind knowing that they have additional security features and a sensor that is IP66 rated and can stand up to harsh environments."
This unveiling follows the successful launches of the FSP-201 low voltage sensor and the FSP-211 line voltage sensor. Most recently, the FSP-201 was named the 2016 SILVER Award winner in the Lighting Controls category in Consulting-Specifying Engineer's (CSE) 2016 Product of the Year Awards and the FSP-211 was accepted into the prestigious 2011 IES Progress Report.
With the broadest selection in the marketplace, Wattstopper integrated lighting controls can control any light source from LEDs to HIDs, and can be easily incorporated into manufacturing and design processes.
Wattstopper, a product line of Legrand, offers the most comprehensive line of simple, scalable and flexible energy efficient lighting controls and solutions for commercial and residential applications. The Wattstopper range of products, programs, and services have been helping customers save energy, meet green initiatives and comply with energy codes for more than 30 years. www.legrand.us/wattstopper.
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including in particular connectable products enhancing value in use. Legrand reported sales of $5.3 billion in 2015. Legrand has a strong presence in North America, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include C2G, Cablofil, Electrorack, Middle Atlantic, Nuvo, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Solarfective, Vantage, Wattstopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.us.
Mary Placido, Wattstopper PR
(415) 218-3627 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/legrand-expands-its-award-winning-wattstopper-fixture-integrated-solutions-with-five-new-outdoor-sensors-300345404.html