"Over the last year, Legrand has continued to evolve as an industry leader in power, light, data and digital building infrastructures through a series of acquisitions and expansion of key product lines in the residential custom install space," said Brian DiBella, president, Electrical Wiring Systems at Legrand North America. "At CEDIA, we will show how we are even better positioned to offer dealers, integrators and home builders the full breadth of products and complete solutions they need to get any residential or light commercial job done."
Show attendees can become acquainted with Legrand's residential CI market solutions by participating in the passport promotion where they can win one of two $5,000 product giveaways. To enter, attendees should pick up a passport at any Legrand booth (5132, 5134 and 4728) and have them stamped by Legrand team members at each location. Completed passports with stamps for all six brands/companies can be submitted for the random drawings.
Here is a summary of the products Legrand will feature at the show by company and brand:
Luxul (Booth 4728)
- Scalable routers
- Switches, including AV Series models
- Wireless controller and access points
Middle Atlantic (Booth 5132):
- Proximity in-wall box with patented Lever Lock™
- Vision Display Mounts
- RSH Custom Rackshelves
- Power Distribution with RackLink™
Nuvo (Booth 5132):
- Player Portfolio whole home audio system
- Player Portfolio Universal Remote Control (URC) drivers
- P4300 Professional Series Player
- P500 soundbar and subwoofer combo
- P30 touch pad controller
- Nuvo Series Two, Four and Six speakers
On-Q (Booth 5132):
- Intuity Home Automation System
- radiant® RF Lighting Control
- Premium Certified High Speed Cables
QMotion (Booth 5154):
- Qadvanced shades with ZigBee Home Automation V1.2
- Qadvanced Intelligent System Hardwired Shades
- Qadvanced Shading Systems
Vantage (Booth 5132):
- Universal Dimming Station and Module
- Equinox Touchscreens and Mobile Apps
For more information on Legrand and its residential CI products, please click here.
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including in particular connectable products enhancing value in use. Legrand reported sales of $5.3 billion in 2015. Legrand has a strong presence in North America, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include C2G, Cablofil, Electrorack, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Nuvo, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Vantage, Watt Stopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/legrand-offers-custom-installers-complete-solutions-with-new-brands-and-expanded-lines-at-cedia-2016-300327740.html