NEW YORK, March 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- LendIt, the world's largest lending and FinTech conference, returns to New York City on March 6 – 7, 2017 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center for a gathering of thousands of established and emerging CEO's. For two days, some of the world's most prominent FinTech CEO's will focus on the hot button topics and issues exploring the future of finance, including: digital banking, investing, insurtech, blockchain, wealth management and real estate.
"LendIt is honored to welcome some of the world's foremost FinTech CEOs, leaders of finance and politicians as keynote speakers this year," said Peter Renton, founder, LendIt. "With a new presidential administration, FinTech regulation has been top of mind in our industry, which will be addressed by the CFPB's Richard Cordray and U.S. Department of Treasury's Thomas Curry. Additionally, our FinTech keynote speakers will explore how investment and innovation continues to surge."
A partial list of keynote speakers include:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) – Richard Cordray, Director
- U.S. Department of the Treasury – Thomas Curry, Comptroller of the Currency
- United States Congress – Patrick McHenry, Congressman
- IBM Watson Group – Brian Walter, Global Industry Leader
- Lantern Capital and Former Apple CEO – John Sculley, Vice Chairman
- Grameen American (former CEO of Avon and Board Member of Apple & GE) – Andrea Jung, CEO
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs – Harit Talwar, CEO,
- American Express – Ash Gupta, President, Global Credit Risk & Information Management
- HSBC Bank – Jeremy K. Balkin, Head of Innovation
- Lending Club – Scott Sanborn, President & CEO
- OnDeck – Noah Breslow, CEO
- 10x Future Technologies and Former CEO of Barclays – Anthony Jenkins, Founder & CEO
Now in its fifth year, LendIt has grown to over 5,000 attendees from 40 countries and over 350 speakers. LendIt's mission is to connect every major player, platform, investor and service provider in the FinTech industry. LendIt has grown along with the FinTech industry. Once dominated by lenders and banking services, FinTech and LendIt has broadened to an ecosystem that includes AI, blockchain, insurtech and real estate investing.
To purchase a ticket to LendIt, please visit www.lendit.com.
LendIt is the world's largest event series dedicated to connecting the fintech and lending community. Our conferences bring together the leading lending platforms, investors, and service providers in our industry for unparalleled educational, networking, and business development opportunities. LendIt hosts three conferences annually: our flagship conference LendIt USA as well as LendIt Europe in London and LendIt China in Shanghai. Learn more at www.lendit.com.
JCUTLER media group
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lendit-announces-keynote-speakers-300416079.html