Lenovo's 12-Hour Thanksgiving Day "Flash" Giveaway Gives Black Friday a Leg Up for FatWallet Shoppers Just after most retailers start offering Black Friday deals online at midnight on Thanksgiving Day, FatWallet.com launches their annual holiday giveaways, featuring hourly chances to win top-of-the-line Lenovo tablets, laptops and accessories.
BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet, where savvy shoppers share coupons and earn cash back at over 1,600 stores, kicks off Black Friday online shopping by launching its annual Holiday Giveaways, featuring weekly chances for members to win more than $10,000 in prizes from popular stores. Thanksgiving Day brings a "flash sale" 12-hour giveaway from Lenovo, offering participants 12 chances to win 12 top Lenovo products (one per hour starting at 12:00 p.m CST on Nov. 28, 2013).
"This annual event is a fun way to reward our loyal members and early Black Friday online shoppers," said Brent Shelton, FatWallet Spokesperson. "Lenovo is a FatWallet favorite and feature exclusive savings and increased cash back throughout the holiday weekend."
Details for the 12-hour Thanksgiving Day Lenovo giveaways are as follows:
- 12:00 PM/CST Headset P830 ($19.99 Value!)
- 1:00 PM/CST Portable Speaker M0520 ($29.99 Value!)
- 2:00 PM/CST Wireless Mouse N3902A ($34.99 Value!)
- 3:00 PM/CST Wireless Keyboard K5920 ($39.99 Value!)
- 4:00 PM/CST Wireless Headset W870 ($49.99 Value!)
- 5:00 PM/CST Wireless Bluetooth Mouse & Laser Pointer ($59.99 Value!)
- 6:00 PM/CST Multimedia Remote N5902A ($79.99 Value!)
- 7:00 PM/CST JBL 2.1 Speaker (79.99 Value!)
- 8:00 PM/CST IdeaPad Yoga Tablet 8" ($269.00 Value!)
- 9:00 PM/CST ThinkPad Tablet 2 w/Mobile Broadband ($729.00 Value!)
- 10:00 PM/CST IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro ($1,249.00 Value!)
- 11:00 PM/CST IdeaPad Y510p Laptop ($1,599.00 Value!)
As the majority of retailers begin online shopping for Black Friday at midnight on Thursday, giveaway seekers can also take advantage of Thanksgiving Day deals. FatWallet's Black Friday Deal Finder and mobile app (iOS and Android) makes it easy for shoppers to compare and shop for more than 40,000 items advertised by all of the top retailers. The deal finder features coupons, discounts and store offers throughout the weekend, Cyber Monday and into December.
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, and home of the Black Friday Deal Finder, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,500+ retailers like Kohl's, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish special offers, discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Performance Marketing Brands (PMB) who owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs. Through its family of distinct websites and reward programs, PMB users can get a great deal and earn money back every time they shop. PMB shoppers are expected to spend over $2 billion through PMB's websites and shopping programs in 2013.