- Health Screenings: Cholesterol, Glucose, Blood Pressure, Vision, Dental
- Fitness: Zumba, Soccer and Yoga classes
- Health Information: Information on MediCal and Covered California, Financial Planning
- Nutrition: Fresh fruits and healthy snacks available, along with educational resources
- Family fun: Music, Dancing, Raffles, Giveaways, Laker Girls performance, and a special appereance from Nathan Arenas.
Where: 4835 Clara Street, City of Cudahy, CA 90201
When: Saturday, November 19, 2016 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
"We are celebrating our 10-year anniversary of ¡Vive tu vida! Get Up! Get Moving!, the nation's largest annual event series promoting healthy lifestyles in Hispanic communities," said Dr. Jane L. Delgado, President and CEO of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, the nation's leading Hispanic health advocacy group. "Driven by a "can-do" volunteer spirit, ¡Vive tu vida! Get Up! Get Moving! is working neighbor-to-neighbor to support healthier environments."
"We are proud to support ¡Vive tu vida! Get Up! Get Moving!® events across the country," said Robert Forrester, President of Newman's Own Foundation. "The Foundation places a high priority on improving nutrition access, and National Alliance for Hispanic Health is working at the community level to advance the health and wellness of individuals."
SOURCE National Alliance for Hispanic Health