LEXINGTON, Ky., March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. announced fourth quarter and full year 2015 financial results on Feb. 23, 2016. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation, click here.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock on Feb.18, 2016. Lexmark's dividend currently yields greater than 3 percent, placing it among the top 10 percent of dividend-paying technology stocks. 1
Customer News and Company Recognition
- Lexmark received 16 top-10 honors in RIS Software LeaderBoard survey of retailers, including first place in both the Large Vendor Customer Satisfaction category and the Ease of Installation & Integration category.
- Aragon Research named Kofax from Lexmark a leader in Digital Transaction Management. Kofax from Lexmark was recognized in the Advanced category for its innovative capabilities that leverage involved document processes.
- Gartner named Lexmark a Leader in Managed Print and Content Services for the fifth consecutive year. Within the last 24 months, Lexmark has competed for and won 23 MPS contracts with companies listed on either the Global 500 or Fortune 500 lists.
- For the fifth straight year, Lexmark has been named a winner of the global Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards. The awards program honors the top 100 companies and individuals that are shaping the future of global manufacturing.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News
- Lexmark announced the launch of next generation A4 color lasers and smart MFPs featuring seven new models. Many of the new color laser devices deliver highest toner capacities in their class and industry-leading long life imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark's best-ever color total cost of ownership.
- Lexmark launched its new Digital Menu Board at the National Retail Federation event. Lexmark's new solution helps address a long list of menu board challenges for retailers including employee safety risks, localization and legal compliance.
- Lexmark announced the launch of Kofax Onboarding Agility™, a solution framework that automates and streamlines new customer onboarding processes.
- Lexmark launched ReadSoft Online R8 for accounts payable processing in the cloud. This solution is designed specifically for small and medium businesses.
- The Lexmark CS820 series was awarded BLI's Pick for "Outstanding Departmental Color Printer" for its vibrant color images, clean text and smooth lines; class-leading performance in most of BLI's speed tests; robust feature set, touch-screen control panel with intuitive menus, and the ability to print Microsoft Office files from a USB flash drive.
- Lexmark announced the Educating Excellence award, which recognizes outstanding K-12 educators in both the Central Kentucky and Kansas City communities who are inspiring innovators and passionate leaders with US$1,000.
- Lexmark Budapest received the Corporate Social Responsibility award in the Sustainable Large Company category, which recognizes the most prominent responsible and sustainable initiatives, products, services and projects of companies operating in Hungary.
- Lexmark hosted its ninth annual Women in Engineering event. Approximately 100 middle-school girls came to Lexmark's global headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky, to learn what it's like to be an engineer.
Additional content is available on Lexmark's News Blog.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1 Based on dividend yields as of March 2, 2016 for the S&P 500 Technology Sector, according to Capital IQ.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.