LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, a global imaging leader, today announced the Lexmark CX825 Series has been named a Better Buys Innovative Product of the Year for 2017 in the color MFP category.
- The Lexmark CX825 Series was selected as an Innovative Product of the Year from among 2016 Better Buys Editor's Choice Award winners following an evaluation based on a range of criteria, including unique features, value to the customer and price.
- The Lexmark CX825 Series of A4 color laser MFPs brings production-level performance and quality to the office with the most advanced imaging technology in its class.
- The Lexmark 800 Series color devices deliver the highest toner capacities in their class and industry-leading long-life imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark's best-ever color total cost of ownership.
- With a tablet-like touchscreen interface, the products are easy to use while offering the most advanced media handling capabilities of any A4 color laser MFP.
"Lexmark continuously upgrades its products with newer features to make office printing more efficient while retaining its innovative cost-per-page program," said Melissa Pardo-Bunte, editor, Better Buys. "The CX825 Series are affordable options for high-volume printing offices that need color and multifunctionality."
"Our award-winning Lexmark CX825 Series supports the most demanding workloads with its advanced media handling, long-life components and fast speeds," said Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer. "Winning the Innovative Product of the Year award from Better Buys is further proof that this series of products stands out in the industry and offers our customers unmatched performance and superior value."
For the past 25 years, Lexmark International, Inc. has produced innovative printing and imaging products, business process solutions and services for customers in over 170 countries across the globe. Each of Lexmark's 13,000 employees is driven to make every client a "customer for life" through the company's industry-leading technology and world-class customer service. In 2015, Lexmark reported more than $3.5 billion in revenue.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lexmark-wins-2017-innovative-product-of-the-year-award-from-better-buys-300398226.html
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.