SAN DIEGO, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- LIGHTFAIR International – Legrand, North America is exhibiting its newest solutions from leading product lines Wattstopper, Vantage and QMotion at Lightfair International Booth #4726 from April 26-28, 2016. The booth features new Wattstopper fixture integrated controls and sensors specifically engineered for OEM use.
Bundling Wattstopper controls into lighting solutions brings additional value including code compliance, sustainability, convenience, and energy savings ranging from 30-40 percent. Offering the broadest selection in the marketplace, Wattstopper fixture integrated solutions can control any light source from LEDs to HIDs, and can be easily incorporated into manufacturing and design processes. New products include:
- Wall switch occupancy sensors: Recently introduced Wattstopper 0-10 volt dimming wall switch occupancy sensors provide occupancy based control and 0-10V dimming for LED fixtures eliminating the need for multiple control devices required to meet energy code requirements. Newly launched Wattstopper PW-311 sensors are ideal for small commercial applications, while the new DW-311 sensors extend to medium-sized commercial applications. The to-be-released DW-311 will feature Wattstopper dual technology, which combines the benefits of passive infrared and ultrasonic detection technologies, providing granular minor motion coverage without direct line of sight.
- High bay sensors: New Wattstopper HBP-100 Series sensors will feature the first UL-listed snap-in accessory for quicker and safer installation. The HBP Series High Bay passive infrared occupancy sensors provide automatic control of individual LED and fluorescent lighting fixtures in warehouses and other indoor high and low bay spaces.
- Next generation outdoor sensors: Five new sensors in the Wattstopper FSP-200 Series line will be released this year. These new FSP-200 series sensors will be the most versatile occupancy sensors with daylight controls that are specifically designed for applications needing reliable operation in harsh wet and cold conditions. IP-66 rated for indoor and wet /outdoor use, these new sensors offer updated form factors that will allow customers to control a variety of fixtures in an array of applications ranging in voltages from 120VAC (single phase) through 480VAC (dual phase) as well as enable multiple mounting options inside and outside of the fixture.
- Tru-Universal Dimmers: The Harmony™ Tru-Universal Dimmer is the industry's most advanced and simple-to-use dimmer that features self-calibration technology that automatically adjusts to virtually any bulb or fixture installed by the end user. The dimmer is compatible with virtually all lamp types from LED, CFL and incandescent, ELV, and MLV. The dimmer also brings added benefits of an extended lamp life and energy savings.
For more information, please visit: http://www.wattstopper.com/lightfair.aspx.
Wattstopper, a product line of Legrand, offers the most comprehensive line of simple, scalable and flexible energy efficient lighting controls and solutions for commercial and residential applications. The Wattstopper range of products, programs, and services have been helping customers save energy, meet green initiatives and comply with energy codes for more than 30 years. www.legrand.us/wattstopper.
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value is a prime vector for growth, including in particular connectable products enhancing value in use. Legrand reported sales of $5.3 billion in 2015. Legrand has a strong presence in North America, with a portfolio of well-known product lines that include C2G, Cablofil, Electrorack, Middle Atlantic, Nuvo, On-Q, Ortronics, Pass & Seymour, QMotion, Quiktron, Raritan, Vantage, Wattstopper, and Wiremold. Legrand is listed on Euronext Paris and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI, Corporate Oekom Rating and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819). www.legrand.com.
Mary Placido, Wattstopper PR
(415) 218-3627 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lfi-2016-legrand-showcases-code-compliant-control-solutions-for-indoor-and-outdoor-led-luminaires-300256349.html