LOS ANGELES, Nov. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The new LG SIGNATURE brand from LG Electronics (LG) is taking the LG SIGNATURE Gallery on the road to Santa Monica Place in California on November 8th through November 13th. LG SIGNATURE combines the best of LG's cutting-edge technology and world-class design with exquisite attention to detail for today's most discerning consumers, and was officially launched in New York's Rockefeller Center earlier this fall with the unveiling of the LG SIGNATURE Gallery.
Consumers on the West Coast will now have the opportunity to experience the unique structure, which is created entirely of LED panels on all four sides. The panels will be playing unique content to make the Gallery appear as if it's transparent – which will allow consumers to see through the structure from one side to the other. Consumers are invited to enter the LG SIGNATURE Gallery to experience the new ultra-premium products firsthand.
The interior showcases five industry-leading LG SIGNATURE products: a stunning OLED television, which takes the immersive viewing and listening experience to the next level; a sleek refrigerator with a beautiful Door-in-Door® feature to keep food fresher; a bold new Black Stainless Steel Washer and white all-in-one Washer/Dryer unit, and an intuitive Air Purifier. All products will be on display for visitors to experience firsthand inside the LG SIGNATURE Gallery through Saturday, November 12.
"LG SIGNATURE products were designed with their true essence in mind - streamlined to focus on each product's essential function while maintaining the brand's modern, SIGNATURE design," said David VanderWaal, vice president of marketing, LG Electronics USA. "The line of products is designed to provide a state-of-the-art living experience that feels pure, sophisticated and luxurious, and we're thrilled to introduce the products directly to Los Angeles-based consumers."
LG SIGNATURE partnered with Mary McDonald, an award-winning, internationally published Los Angeles-based interior designer. Mary will be at the LG SIGNATURE Gallery on Thursday, November 10 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm providing design tips and tricks to consumers, and sharing the latest in smart home and design trends. She is the one of the stars of Bravo TV's "Million Dollar Decorators" & "Property Envy" series, and has consistently been ranked as one of House Beautiful's Top 100 Designers.
"Today's consumers are looking for the most innovative technologies to bring into their homes, from smart appliances to stunning electronics that resemble art," said Mary McDonald. "As an interior designer, I'm constantly looking for the best-of-the-best for my customers and LG SIGNATURE products combine the best of LG's cutting-edge technology and world-class design with exquisite attention to detail – the perfect trifecta for today's discerning customers."
Featured in the LG SIGNATURE Gallery:
- The LG SIGNATURE OLED TV marries the leading picture quality of LG OLED TV's perfect blacks and expanded color gamut with unique "Picture-On-Glass" technology for a stunningly slim design, measuring a never-before-achieved 2.57 millimeters thin.
- The LG SIGNATURE Refrigerator takes LG's award-winning Door-in-Door® design two steps further with InstaView™ – a sleek glass panel that illuminates and turns the opaque Door-in-Door compartment transparent with two simple knocks – and the new Auto Door function which features a smart sensor that opens the fridge door automatically with a subtle swipe of the foot. It offers 31 cubic feet of capacity and boasts a full stainless steel body that's also incorporated in the interior.
- The LG SIGNATURE Washer, the largest capacity front-load washer available in its class, * features a sophisticated design with a touch-enabled and embedded control panel in the glass door and a chic, smudge-resistant Black Stainless Steel finish. It's also compatible with the LG SideKick™ pedestal washer that serves as a second mini- washing machine in the footprint of a laundry pedestal, allowing users to wash two loads at the same time.
- The LG SIGNATURE Combo TWINWash™ System is loaded with SmartThinQ™smart connectivity features so consumers can receive smartphone notifications when the detergent tank is empty, download the specialized wash cycles, save frequently used wash cycles and track the amount of water and electricity used. This vent-less machine is powered by LG's Inverter HeatPump, which uses half the electricity of conventional dryers. It also features a unique "Centum" Fixed Tub suspension system, similar to those found in today's luxury automobiles, greatly reducing noise levels and vibration. This unit also is compatible with the LG SideKick mini washer.
- The LG SIGNATURE Air Purifier features an innovative, semi-permanent filter system that can be washed and reused for up to 10 years. And LG's six-stage Eco-Saving filter to purify the air and Eco-Watering System to provide exceptional air purifying and humidifying to bring comfort air zone to breath. Stunning Rain-View-Mirror, Smart Indicator and Smart Lighting provides stylish views of the current indoor air quality in four different colors.
The LG SIGNATURE Gallery in Santa Monica is open to the public at no charge Monday, Nov. 7 through Saturday, Nov. 12 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. The exterior of the Gallery will be available for viewing on Sunday, Nov.13, however, the interior will not be open to the public.
For more information on the LG SIGNATURE brand, its cutting-edge products and the LG SIGNATURE Gallery, please visit LGSIGNATURE.com.
*Based on manufacturers published specs of front load washers with a width of 30 inches or less.
"LG" and the LG logo are trademarks of LG Corp. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About LG Electronics USA
LG Electronics USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a $49 billion global force and technology leader in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG Electronics, a proud 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year, sells a range of stylish and innovative home entertainment products, mobile phones, home appliances, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions in the United States, all under LG's "Life's Good" marketing theme. For more news and information on LG Electronics, please visit www.LG.com.
About Santa Monica Place
Winner of the prestigious VIVA "Best of the Best" Award for excellence in design and development by the International Council of Shopping Centers, Santa Monica Place is located just steps from the Pacific Ocean and adjacent to Third Street Promenade in the heart of Santa Monica. The three-level, open-air Santa Monica Place is home to Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Nike, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co, Emporio Armani, DVF, kate spade new york, Spanx, AllSaints Spitalfields and dozens of other exciting specialty stores and food experiences. Santa Monica Place customers enjoy the newly transformed Level 3 which features ArcLight Cinemas and The Cheesecake Factory. For more information, visit www.SantaMonicaPlace.com or interact with us via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram or access our Concierge services anytime via text: (310) 499-2928.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lg-electronics-takes-lg-signature-gallery-on-the-road-to-santa-monica-place-300358422.html
SOURCE LG Electronics USA