LONDON, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the French life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of French economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's ' Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the French life insurance segment, including:
- French life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of French economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the French life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in France
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the French insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in France:
- It provides historical values for the French life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the French life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in France.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in France and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the French life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the French life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the French insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- France has a highly developed and mature life insurance segment; in terms of gross written premium it is the second-largest in Europe in 2013, after the UK.
- The segment accounted for 64.0% of the French insurance gross written premium in 2014.
- The French life segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 80.5% of the segment's direct written premium in 2014.
- Bancassurance accounted for 64.0% of the total direct written premium from new business generated in 2014, and is expected to remain the leading distribution channel over the forecast period.
- To stay afloat and maintain solvency, French life insurers are constantly evaluating strategies through consolidation and strategic collaboration with intermediaries.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/937118/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-france-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300285504.html